Should I prune my Autoflower plants

Hi everyone this my first time growing Autoflower GG. everything is going well into 2nd week veg and looking good should i prune ??

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

1 Like

Autos are best left alone. @Not2SureYet defoliates a bit into flower though.

1 Like

I think you are better to not trim if you can help it. Do lst training on it bend the top over, spreading out branches and tucking leaves where you can keep light on the bud sites, I will tag you on my grow and you will see how I spread them out

1 Like

Thanks for your help I will leave them alone

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Ozzy. It is way to early to mess with it at all. @Cap_Ron and I are planning on doing a couple autos soon to try and give others an idea what you can do with them. For your first. You are probably better keeping with more of a lst than going crazy :grin: Good luck with your grow

3 Likes

Speaking of that, sorry I haven’t been around much. I went from sitting home for the first time in my life for 2 months, and then straight into mandatory overtime when I got called back in. I think the plants in that run are in week 4 or 5. They look good, but I haven’t had time to do much more than feed and water them. It’s a little bit late to try some of the things I wanted to, they’re in full flower now, and I’m still not going to have much spare time because work is only getting busier.
Anyway, my Gorilla Glue run is almost done, so I’ll be starting another one soon. How are yours doing?

3 Likes

3 Likes

i hope you dont mind me jumping into thics conversation but i have 5 WW just started only 4 days old …but i would like to see how you train your plants (auot’s) cause im just starting out myself growing and can use all the advice and help, I can get

1 Like

Just click the fallow button and you are all set :smile: So much great info around. it can be hard to fallow every thing

1 Like

where is that?