Should i plant more

I order 3 different types. SD,BubbleGum and AK. I have 15 total seeds but do not need that many was going to just plant 1 of each. That should be all that I will need. I just use for Med. since I stop taking all of that med.from the VA. That shit will kill you and if you are a vet you know what i am talking about.

1. Will be growing out side not legal here.
  2. Will only need 3 to 4 oz for a year.
4 Likes

Hi welcome to Ilgm, congratulations on your future grow hope everything works out for you
Keep it green

1 Like

Thanks, this will be my first grow and will need prob. need lots of help.
From what i have seen on here people really try to help each other out and thats great.

2 Likes

Welcome @Hunter00 were gonna take good care of you brother. I was just on the phone with the VA Pharmacy trying to get them to send me my meds. LOL the can suck sometimes. I’m just getting some gabba pentins but the help me sleep.

Anyway, 3 sounds to me like a good start for a first time outdoor grow. Are you growing on your property or out in the woods? Just curious as you have some barrier options if on your own property.

Have you considered growing indoors?

Anyway, welcome to ILGM. Lots of vets here. Let me get @Hawkeye_diesel to come by and say hello to you. he’s kinda new here too and he likes talking with other vets as well.

If you want to drag someone into your topic just throw the @ sign in front of their username in your post and we’ll stop by!

2 Likes

Hey @bob31, appreciate the tag.
@Hunter00, Welcome to the community brother, it’s always awesome to welcome a fellow vet. Thank you for your service an I know what you mean by the VA and their death dealin pills.

3 Likes

Thanks to all,

Will not be on my property because the law is hard on people for that here. Can take your every thing you own if you have enough that they think you are a dealer.
( hope they hury and make it legal in some way)

Have been thinking of growing inside and will prob. start when i get the eq. Been researching the lights may go with led seems to be simple way but could be wrong.
It will be 1 plant at a time because of law . They are funny here.
Thanks @Hawkeye_diesel and @bob31 for your service and help you give and will give along rhe way.

We are all here to succeed and have an good harvest. What state would that be? I’m here just breaking the law in OK. If you need anything just holler at me. I’m only on my second grow and you’re more then welcome to check it out.

Yep keep it simple is always the best and thanks for your service too!

A couple of plants is easy to conceal indoors. A couple smaller LED lights a fan or two, and exhaust system with filter and either a closet or a small grow tent.

With soil and pots and of course seeds you’re looking at a couple hundred to start.

If you grow autos you can minimize the turn around time and not be dependent on 12 hour light cycles needed for photoperiod plants.

There are also several strains that grow very compact and are easier to conceal.

When ya getting started?

I’m in WV . I worked with a few people from OK after i got out of Army they were funny as hell.

Hey bob that is prob. what i will do have a out building on the hill that i will do it in wont have to worry about A exhaust system no neighbors.

2 Likes

This may be to soon to ask but with the Sour D they say it grows really tall so could i top it enough for a seven fooy ceiling @ and @Hawkeye_diesel @bob31

Well it is the first SD I’ve ever worked with. I’m sure with topping and some lst you wouldn’t have a problem wrangling in its height. If that makes sense. Some of us are funny from here, the others are just wet blankets

1 Like

I hope it all goes well for you, good luck
:cherry_blossom:

LST or maybe take a look at mainlining? Really all depends on how much space you have. I would rather grow less plants and give them room to grow. Keep the lights tight and reduce stretch and they won’t grow out of control.

(Tight lights in that always follow recommended distances from manufacturer unless like mine that said anywhere from 6mm to 6m is fine, lol)

1 Like

You may wanna check out ILGM "s Auto strains, very compact , high THC as well as CBD, I"ll be starting an outdoor "Guerilla " grow soon this spring and have the same legal issues as you in your state, so its a bit more work but well worth it . I"ll be adding ILGM 's AK47 Auto to this seasons grow !!!
Great to have ya here <*)))><{

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM. This is the best site I have found on the web as far as getting help for problems. I am a 25 year vet and I know exactly what you are talking about with the VA. I quit taking all the anti depressant and anxiety meds from them and vape a little once or twice a day. That maintains me well. Some days I use a little more and some days less or even none.

If you are new to growing, a support ticket will help everyone here to get you a quick answer if problems arise. We all have little problems that pop up and if you ask a question here, 5 at someone usually comes up with an answer pretty quick.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:
What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

I thought about growing outside but TX is hot as hell in the summer (100-110 in mid summer and only goes down to 85 at night) ! Inside grows also have a shorter turn around time. Like you say, off your property grows are a little safer. The thing I found is if you don’t tell anyone, most likely no one will know you are growing inside. Anyway,thanks for your service and good luck growing. Jerry

2 Likes

Well done @TxGrowman !

Thanks to all @TxGrowman and @FyshhTrap @bob31 and aeveryone else. I like the thought of indoor grows and will try to grow one of the 3 in a grow box i’m going to build since talking to @Hawkeye_diesel . Will try autos when i use all these seeds and order new ones

2 Likes

Autos are a bit different, but if you get some ,just ask and we"ll tell ya All about how to grow them from start to finish !!

Well got them planted the SD is about 8 days old and 3" high doing well may be a little stretching not much sun now . Planted the BG and AK today.
They will all be grown outside. @Hawkeye_diesel
@bob31

1 Like