Should I or shouldn't I?

I dont grow outdoors.

1 Like

Same concept indoor or out. Bigger roots larger fruits. I just used outdoor as an example cause I’m so use to it.

1 Like

You and I are on 2 completely different levels and our methods are not the same. Really not an apples to apples comparison considering I only grow one plant at a time in a small tent inside and definitely not in a 10 gallon pot.

1 Like

Its my first indoor. I have done outdoor marijuana for a couple years and have been doing fruit/veg gardens, landscaping and i clone and prop succulents etc. I am used to adding things to my soils, depeding on what needs the plants have. I would love to learn how to make my own living soil, tho. So do you recommend the soil having the kelp, shit and beneficial fungi and bacteria all together or have them all?

What is your fave pre made?

Nice!!! What nutes do you like?

I just ordered a good one. I have used several of the cheap ones and they, in my opinion, arent accurate. I was using pH liquid drops this outdoor grow bc i had more faith in the drops and color chart. So i ordered a good one and its on its way!

1 Like

I was wondering if i could re use my soil! It was outdoor tho, in containers. It could have bugs or to much nute from this past grow, no? Can i just store it and maybe add compost to it and use it outdoor garden next year?

Yes! I like it! That’s kinda what i want to do…i don’t want to overdo it but i thought maybe i could buy basic soil and add the stuff myself that i want specifically for pot plants. I’ve done a little research, i just want to have a successful first indoor run as i can. Im confident that between my outdoor grows and the wonderful advice i utilize i have enough knowledge to at least recognize what sonething should be or shouldn’t be doing.

Wow, thank you! And your plants look fabulous! They love that soil!!! Do you grow indoor as well?

Ok. Yea, totally. I get that @beardless . That makes so much more sense than the way i was seeing it! Thank you! :exploding_head:

Yes! I get it! Makes so much more sense!

We think we went the easiest of all. Bought a pot4pot setup 5 gal for our first. 100…00

Gets better, my sweeties seed purchase from ilgm came with discount 15% . The kit was discretely shipped. All soil nutes instructions trimming scissors, minature spray bottle/water picture name tags drip tray too much too list.

Last p4p gave us 40.00 off ilgm seeds. Win win

We did the math 100 p4p -ilgm 15 = 85 - p4p 40.00 off ilgm seeds =

1 Like

A womans touch, guess if i ever enter bom she takes the pics.

3 Likes

Depends if you are growing indoors under lights or outdoors under sun.

1 Like

My old lady takes better pics and is way better at plant training then I am.

1 Like

That’s nice you and your partner got into this together. I tried that. I grow his plants now, too. Lol. I did inspire him to study mushrooms a bit more intensely!

1 Like

There is a very good thread about cubensis cultivation, and science behind microdosing here on ILGM. Its 2 years long and running.

Raq and I are inseperable! Im a very fortunate man. I have known her for over half my life. We do everything together, even work. I tried to teach her how to grow mushrooms, something I learned prior to our romantic relationship, it didnt take. Cannabis however, she gets that! Love to garden with my honey!

3 Likes

Tissues please…lol. seriously. That’s so beautiful. I’m a HOPELESS romantic at heart. I guess there’s something to say about soul mates and"meant to be". Some get luck with love. Others, like me, try and try and get nothing. Lol. Where do ppl meet ppl? Can’t trust anyone it is a sad world to find love like that. And i can tell you know you know how lucky you both are. So cool. Gives me hope! :grin::grin::grin::woman_shrugging:ps, my bf is doing his first round of mushrooms. Can’t wait to try em

1 Like

Couples that grow together stay together :wink:

3 Likes