Should I or shouldn't I?

We think we went the easiest of all. Bought a pot4pot setup 5 gal for our first. 100…00

Gets better, my sweeties seed purchase from ilgm came with discount 15% . The kit was discretely shipped. All soil nutes instructions trimming scissors, minature spray bottle/water picture name tags drip tray too much too list.

Last p4p gave us 40.00 off ilgm seeds. Win win

We did the math 100 p4p -ilgm 15 = 85 - p4p 40.00 off ilgm seeds =

1 Like

A womans touch, guess if i ever enter bom she takes the pics.

4 Likes

Depends if you are growing indoors under lights or outdoors under sun.

1 Like

My old lady takes better pics and is way better at plant training then I am.

1 Like

That’s nice you and your partner got into this together. I tried that. I grow his plants now, too. Lol. I did inspire him to study mushrooms a bit more intensely!

1 Like

There is a very good thread about cubensis cultivation, and science behind microdosing here on ILGM. Its 2 years long and running.

Raq and I are inseperable! Im a very fortunate man. I have known her for over half my life. We do everything together, even work. I tried to teach her how to grow mushrooms, something I learned prior to our romantic relationship, it didnt take. Cannabis however, she gets that! Love to garden with my honey!

4 Likes

Tissues please…lol. seriously. That’s so beautiful. I’m a HOPELESS romantic at heart. I guess there’s something to say about soul mates and"meant to be". Some get luck with love. Others, like me, try and try and get nothing. Lol. Where do ppl meet ppl? Can’t trust anyone it is a sad world to find love like that. And i can tell you know you know how lucky you both are. So cool. Gives me hope! :grin::grin::grin::woman_shrugging:ps, my bf is doing his first round of mushrooms. Can’t wait to try em

1 Like

Couples that grow together stay together :wink:

4 Likes

@Lunabudz929 how grows it?

1 Like

Idk if that’s 7 min or 7 months…lol, but I’m growing! Ive got a bunch of stuff going on…pruned tonught and respaced my lights to spread out the girls. I think I’m ready to flip. I want to hold out till the weekend so i can train, but they are ready to go

1 Like

How bout you?

1 Like

Been doing pretty good. Got a 2 going into flower and 2 in flower already. I re rigged my air intake to pull air in from the outside since its so cool out now. Its pretty great conditions in my tent these days. Id thought to do it last year at this time but I never did, wish I had. Got sel⁵ected as a seed tester for a grow collective, pretty excited about that. It will be my first photo period grow. The strain is a cross of Durban Poison and Pineapple Express. Outside of that, same old same old.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Love it when it comes together! I turned my closet into i grow room. 9x8x8 and got another light! It’s bad ass. I have a durban poison going also!i have 7 different strains. Too many plants. Lol

p

2 Likes

Lookin good Luna, get it lady!

1 Like

Thanks!!! I need plant clips for lst… any suggestions?

Only my opinion… you should make your own mix. I find that most soil mixes have the same stuff in them. They never drain well and shrink and pull away from the sides of the pot as they quickly dry. For indoors I use a plain soil mix from the big orange store. I add sand for texture and drainage. It probably adds silica and calcium too. As far as amendments, (besides worm castings), use your own judgement. I have come to the conclusion that the more psychedelic the packaging is, the more expensive and unnecessary the product is. Caveat emptor!

2 Likes

I agree! I took bits and pieces from fellow growmies and came up with a good mix the plants seem to love! 70 coco coir, a bag of perlite, bag of a premixed soil with mycorrhizae, castings, kelp, guano, microbes.

1 Like

@Docnraq :wave:! Hey how’s it growin? How’s your girls?

1 Like

Doin great, just harvested 6 days ago, ill drop some pics so you can see.

Working on some tester seeds from a new seed company and also my first photoperiod. Just topped em couple days ago.

3 Likes

They look great! What do you use to check your trichomes? I have to get a new Microscope

1 Like