Should I Nute my Gorilla Glue Auto

I just transplanted my 4 week old GG Auto to a 15 gallon bucket… I grow outdoors only… they started out in FFOF/ 30% perlite and switched to FFOF/ 30%perlite/ BushDr.Coco Loco should I start nuting my plant? If so, what’s the best combo of nutes?

To early for nutrients…
Wait 2 month’s before adding any nutrients unless you start to see signs of problems or take a pic and post it here before doing anything… :+1::wink:
Welcome to ilgm… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yup. Pictures speak 1000 words. Welcome to the forum and lets see the flower gal

3 Likes

Here is the plant

1 Like

Is this normal size… my neighbors puppy dug in my seedling pot not even 4 hours after planted… Fortunately, I was able to find it after losing two… so a lil bit of a slow start…

She looks just fine. The puppy may have interrupting her rooting but she’s picking up steam like a champ.

Like Fuzzy said. Skip the feed for a bit longer. Ocean Forest is pretty nicely amended. Pretty happy plant :+1:t5:

2 Likes

That’s so great to hear… she adjusted to the transplant quite well… We had a downpour a few days before I planted and dirt was way too wet so I also added the FF Bush Doctor Coco Loco… because my local store was out of the FFOF… that’s also a boost of new nutrients, yes?

Not sure. The bag would help… n i always prewet my soil a couple days before transplants. Helps settle em in

1 Like

This has happened since transplant??? I’m confused…

1 Like

Well darn… now she looks hungry… fricking plants do what they want man… @peachfuzz check it out :joy::joy:

Do u have anyway to check runoff? See where her soil is?

1 Like

That’s what I thought hungry… I fed her a little FF grow big tonight upon doing a lil research I learned nitrogen def was probably what it is… guess the new dirt mix didn’t have enough… so we will see… if also started low stress training bending them over slightly and securing…:yum:

My pots are too big for run off… I’m afraid if I water that much it will drown them

How big is the pot? And how much are you pouring?

It’s either a 10 gallon or 15 gallon… only if they look dry… I use a pressure sprayer and water about 16oz… typically they get rain water so I only water when necessary… but haven’t rained since I transplanted… make sure 4in around perimeter of plant is nicely damp and soaking in…

Sounds about right… maybe boost her water amount a bit. You can creep in a bit closer to stem now. She’s a big girl in big girl shoes

1 Like

Is this a Hermie? If so ho far away from other plants is safe?

1 Like

Not seeing anything that points to it being a hermie, only see female preflowers.

2 Likes

Yah!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Am I LST correctly?

Yup HR is right. Only see pistils.

LST looks good from what we can see. Do u have a full plant pic?

2 Likes