Should I move her?

Question from a fellow grower:

I am a first-time grower this year I live in a condo and I planted a plant and it’s out on my balcony I took pictures of it to show you and I don’t think it’s going to be harvesting time before it starts getting cold out seeing that it’s almost the end of September now the bugs don’t look fully developed what should I do should I bring it in my house and buy a grow light or any ideas for me you can look at the pictures to see how it is just like I said I don’t know what I’m doing!

20180920_124506|281x500

I would leave it out if its getting good sun. They can take a couple of light frosts. It should be mostly protected from frost with it up close to your house. You could always bring it in at night if temperature drops. That looks like a sativa which can take a long time to finish.

2 Likes

Leave her out
As @butchbrooks mentioned they can handle a little frost which normally occurs close to the ground if theres a frost warning over night some burlap layed over her would as help
Cooler temps are a good thing in flower
Im excited that fall is here and cant wait to see my outdoor finish up in cool temps

1 Like

Looks pretty good for someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing. :+1:

If you put her inside when it gets dark, and then back out around sunrise, it’ll protect her from the cold part of the night. I’d only do this when temps are going to get into the 30’s or a frost warning occurs. Also, make sure she’s in a completely dark room/closet/box etc. No light and no peeking.

I like that you tied the branches back to the central stalk. I did that this year and it worked great.