Should I kick this autopot section off?

:sunglasses:

I should be good but thanks.

1 Like

Looking good in there.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Bounced back pretty well. I was gonna do a bit more trimming today but got hung up fixing the RO filter. I should probably flip soon or the beast is gonna drown out the others

5 Likes

Looking good. Got my grow dots. Dropping seeds this week.

4 Likes

Probably don’t look a whole lot different but I did some more pre-flip defoliating and then flipped em. I’ll probably go at em 1 more time tomorrow then put the net over the top

7 Likes

I forgot about the little hedge hogs in the room next door… they got a dose of recharge just now and are plugging along. I need to reconfigure because I’m running out of vertical space. I’ll post a pic tomorrow

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy do t remember if I tagged ya but I be over here!

1 Like

@Pinboy

I thought you just grew outdoors on your deck? Maybe I forgot.

Cool!

1 Like

Lol, Na,the deck stuff is just good fun. To many hemp farms close by to do a serious outdoor grow anymore…

2 Likes

you got some thiccum grows! NOICE

2 Likes

Thanks! Like we were talking about tho,I don’t have much effort into it :laughing:

3 Likes

Here’s the hedgehog room, still don’t really know what’s going on in here…

7 Likes

Following.

1 Like

Ha! There ya are Sammy! Havnt seen you in a while

@Pinboy hey do you have a little DIY germination / clone setup small fan? if so can you share its design a bbit? thanks

1 Like

I have a little sumptin… I have only used it for seedlings… if I were to do it agin it’d be different but as crude as it is it works for me. Just a cheap usb fan moving air and a bin. It keeps the temps right where I want them. I can’t get a pic of the lid with the light setup right now but here’s the base… promise not to laugh!

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: just kidding. LolDude I built one also but like over did it with just2 small pc fans. I was gonna try and rebuild a bit better. I think mine held to much humidity for seedlings. You use a top or no? Oh just saw that in you post lol

Yeah I have a top, that’s where the lights are mounted, Mrs pinboy is in bed so I can’t get a pic right now. Humidity is your friend in the early stage of seedlings and clones, the more the better

Hedgehog room, these are jellies and smell like cotton candy

5 Likes