Should I kick this autopot section off?

Look very nice and healthy.

1 Like

It’s been about a week since the last pic,not a whole lot goin on around here. They kinda stalled out on me for a bit. I top watered and then overfilled the trays to the very top. That seemed to help a bunch. The cal-mag thing keeps comin back but I’m keeping it in check with a foliar spray each night just before lights out

6 Likes

@Zack123

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

this was today before the slight haircut I gave them. They’re starting to take off pretty good now, a little love goes a long way

6 Likes

These are the girls that got booted from the tent. The one on the right is in coco, left is happyfrog. I think I’m gonna flip them tomorrow and then try to keep them low with LST. We’ll see…

4 Likes

Here’s a couple pics of the last runs pots. The double pot socks kept the roots out of the Aqua valves

6 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

looking green and healthy.

2 Likes

How did you end up cleaning up the pots for the next grow? I’m still just throwing it in the washing machine to soak and disinfect with OdoBan Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner (a bunch of hermed plants last grow, so I’m going the most). Then a final wash with cold water and straight into the dryer.

I cleaned what I could with a soft brush and just tossed them into the washing machine. I used a small amount of regular detergent for the 1st cycle,then 2 more cycles with no soap at all. Then I line dried on a nice sunny day. They came out really nice and I’ll be doing it that way again

4 Likes

Nothin much to report here… bad pic and I just took 2 plastic grocery bags of fans off but here ya go… the girl that’s front right should probably be the only plant in the tent, it’s a beast. So many bud sites so packed together

7 Likes

Here’s the other 2, not sure what I’m doing in there but they’re starting flower

6 Likes

@emgoldslo yer back!!!

2 Likes

I’m here. Was a busy summer. Looking good!

How’s it going?

2 Likes

Livin the dream! You and yours survive that dang storm ok? And the next? We lost a bunch but nothing super major… once this grow is done I’ll be headed back down

3 Likes

We are in Florida now. Came to cleanup a little flooding in our condo. Perfect timing :pensive:. We are currently locked on the inlet as all bridges closed until winds die down.

3 Likes

Man, best of luck stay safe

2 Likes

Thanks!

Stocked up on food, scotch and gin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Glad I brought a Dozen gummies and almost and ounce :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure your fine but I got a Daytona guy if u get in a pinch :wink:

4 Likes