Should I kick this autopot section off?

I’ll check the valve on occasion and if I see the roots are growing through if they are I give the pot a turn to keep them away from the valve.

2 Likes

I thought you had that problem licked?

1 Like

So did I. Until I check the others I won’t know for sure but although it’s not supposed to happen I dont think it caused trouble. This time…

1 Like

Doing my first autopot grow and one of the plants roots really got into the valve chamber. Caught it just in time before flooding my tent. Don’t think I got the coir buffered properly. Been having lots of problems but it’s my first non-hydroponic grow. Was hoping it would help me eliminate quite a bit of equipment and not worry about a power loss so much,

I’m going to double up with the old pot socks and the drawstring pot socks and see if this helps. Those tray clogs really affected my grow.

A little deck love

6 Likes

Nice shot!!!

1 Like

Yes sir

2 Likes

Any crappie in the lake? Great view

1 Like

It’s a decent “lil bit of everything” lake. 900 acres.crappie,bass,walleye,musky etc…my pb crappie here is 17” but the norm is 8-10. The walleye on the other hand…

Do love me some walleye. I have to drive a little ways to fish for walleye but have lots of crappie near by.