Should I kick this autopot section off?

@Pinboy @KPC I’m in the same state long enough to harvest, cure and smuggle with me to warmer weather :joy:

3 Likes

Hey I’m not blaming you! If i could convince someone to do all the grunt work and i return to harvest, that would be the ticket!

4 Likes

40ish days since flip on the skunk and dosi, things are lookin decent. I’m impatiently waiting for them to fatten up :crazy_face: I’m adding 3 gallons every 2-3 days. The next few days are gonna be a challenge keeping temps down with the heat wave we’re about to have!

10 Likes

11 Likes

I’m back on the heater for a few days lol. They look very nice to me!

1 Like

Basically from the high 40’s to the high 80’s in a few days here. I’m gonna have to either turn the light down or turn the ac on, we’ll see

2 Likes

Those look chunky! :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks! They’re gettin there!

2 Likes

Oh yeah,I almost forgot. Here’s the 2 remaining autos after the cat that doesn’t live here anymore snuck into the auto room and tore it up…this was their 1st day outside. Can’t seem to find that darn cat… :cry:

6 Likes

Man that sucks.

1 Like

We hit 90 yesterday and humidity to match. It must be August. I think our spring was about a week long. I never got spring garden planting done. Peas, lettuce, spinach. I guess go straight to beans and tomatoes. The portable AC has been on dehumidify for a couple of days. Lights on temp high 70’s and rh under 60.

2 Likes

Yep,same here.had to turn the lights down. Right from the furnace to the central air

1 Like

Im still rocking the heater lol.

88 here today rockin the ac on full blast!

1 Like

Chicago all of a sudden hit the high 80s and I gave in last night and turned the A/C on. My pets were miserable (that’s the excuse I’m using)!

3 Likes

Lol, same here.I’m in the far N/w burbs…

2 Likes

It’s always hot in Texas

1 Like

I love Texas! Flew down and drove this absolutely rust free f350 back! Flight cost $50

6 Likes

Nice truck. I like the color.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m not a fan of red but that maroon gets me. That and the 7.3

3 Likes