Should I kick this autopot section off?

I think because of the way they were topped and trained that I created way too many bud sites. There were something like 60 tops and probably at least 100 other bud sites down lower. So because of that I feel like the top colas didn’t get the focus they needed to grow big. I also think that the npk I used might have played a role and possibly shocked/stressed them out

6 Likes

Maybe got shocked by cutting roots idk if they started turning shortly after

1 Like

I was checking on the plants noticed the autopot tray was almost dry. This did not make sense since there was plenty in the reservoir. Thought, that is a PITA now what. I also noticed the wave maker wasn’t running.
I drained the reservoir, rinsed it out and checked the filter. It was in good shape but rinsed it anyway.
Next pulled the valves and checked them over. Looked ok. Blew into the intake tube and it was clear.
Cleaned the tray and replaced the valves with another set I had. Refilled the res with fresh Jacks. Floats opened, trays filled and stopped when they should. No clue why it wasn’t running the morning. It has been running for just under a month maybe just needed to be cleaned.

5 Likes

Maybe check the valves make sure the little holes are not plugged and that the rubbers are in place

5 Likes

When is your next run ?

I have two GDP in autopots right now GDP to start the new year

4 Likes

The boys taking care of things for me while I’m gone but we have 2 do-si-do 3’s going and a super skunk. He sent me a pic last night

5 Likes

Looks like one is Variegated …I find those so neat looking

1 Like

Yeah the boy was all worried about it I told him don’t sweat it. I’ve had a few that started out that way and grew out of it

2 Likes

I had on of the sour diesels do the same.

Here’s the new crew courtesy of my son. He’s taken over the complete grow while I soak up the Florida sun. I think they’re about 4 weeks old, 1 ilgm super skunk and 2 dosi’do’s from…sh!t I can’t remember… lol

8 Likes

10 Likes

They’re looking good. He’s doing good!

3 Likes

Thanks! He’s been doing good. No emergency calls yet! He topped them today but the punk will only send me pics about every 3 days :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like the kid is doin ok. They were topped and he just flipped them 12/12

11 Likes

He’s doing a bang up job. They look great. You ever going home lol?

1 Like

I really don’t want to but I have a date with the spine surgeon on the 19th so…

3 Likes

Ewww I can’t say i would be in any hurry either. Hopefully it is successful and provides you with some relief.

1 Like

Happy Easter!!!

So I guess it’s been a while since an update. We’re about 18 days since light flip and things look to be moving along decent. 3 plants total, super skunk in the back and 2 dosido’s in the front. The left dosi is bouncing back from an iron deficiency, a 1st for me…
The light is full blast and I’m hitting them with the 2/2/2/1.4 mpk flower mix

9 Likes

11 Likes