Should I just give up?

Week 11 and she looks HORRIBLE. I don’t think she is suppose to look like this all the leaves turned yellow and dead. Should I just throw her out and start over ??

6 Likes

Absolutely not!!
She’s just sapping the energy out of those leaves to feed the buds.
How are the trichomes looking? She might be ready to harvest.
At any rate you’re getting close.

If you decide to trash her - give me a curb alert! I’ll be by to pick her up shortly! :rofl:

Nice work!!

12 Likes

@Tylersays said it great :metal: she is at harvest or really close.
Looks delicious :drooling_face:

On the zoom in she isn’t at harvest but getting close. You need to watch the trichs in few days.

6 Likes

I do think you should start over…. Right after you harvest that beautiful girl. She’s just in ‘the fade’. She’s almost ready.

9 Likes

All of my autos ended up looking awful. I came to understand, at least with my autos, that is how they get when getting close to harvest. In my mind they basically look spent and ready to cash out.
The last auto I grew from 2020. Jack herer auto a couple weeks before harvest

5 Likes

Heck naw!!! She’s almost finished! Look at your trichomes on your buds. Ignore the red and green chart at the bottom of the pic…

2 Likes

I’m the same, but photos, I push the limits and it takes it’s toll. My object is to fill the jars not grow, “bud of the whatever”.

1 Like

Looks “better” than this one did.

3 Likes

LIke the others said. Keep going and enjoy her when she is all done.

3 Likes

keep her going. let her finish. you came this far.
look at this ugly thing at week 6 of flowering. blueberry lemon haze

5 Likes

Totally fine. Your growing buds not leaves. Plants will routinely canibalize leaves during the final week or so

2 Likes

You still got a few weeks to get her to the finish line. Trim off the dead leafs. water to run off check your PPM an PH Make adjustments according. That’s nice big colas. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

No way! You are so close! Pat yourself on the back. You will have sweet rewards. :green_heart::raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

You dont want to do that after all that hard work she is coming to the end of her life so she is sucking those leaves dry

1 Like

Chop it all and mail it to me. I’ll give it a proper disposal :wink:

6 Likes

@Deez go ya halfs lol

3 Likes

Yes, half a bag of imaginary weed for you!

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos hey keep it up tho… we could be getting high af on this dudes crop in a few weeks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha lol :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

@Dkush94 idk why ur even asking if u should give up. U have a perfectly healthy, flowering plant ready to give u a harvest. Who cares what the leaves look like, is there any mildew or bud rot? No? Then wait it out til she’s done my friend cuz there’s nothing wrong with that plant

2 Likes