Should I harvest soon?

Hey guys? I’m not too sure when I should harvest that plant I was thinking to harvest her next saturday do you think it will be okay??

2 Likes

I see lots of white pistils. I think she’ll pack on some weight too if you let her. She’s still got time.

1 Like

Perfect thank you @raustin but when sould I harvest??

Ive flushed her one week ago

Have you got a tool to look at the tricomes?!they should be amber… depending on what type of high u want. Looks like to0 many white hairs to be ready atm, another two weeks maybe? Or maybe more ,

2 Likes

I’d really like to see the trichs before estimating how much time is left. By the looks of her, I’d say minimum of two weeks, but probably longer.

2 Likes

Oh okay alright then I will wait another 2 weeks but unfortunatly i dont have little microscope…

1 Like

You really should get a scope if you want to harvest correctly. Here’s a cheap one that I use, it’s under $7 and works great.
https://www.amazon.com/KINGMAS-Microscope-Magnifier-Universal-Smartphones/dp/B00PQ9XV2E/ref=pd_aw_sbs_229_of_33?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=80C9188F84RGP8WCGJA6

3 Likes

Well it says this item does not ship to canada…Ill try to find one thanks brotha

Do you think this one would be great?

https://www.amazon.ca/KINGMAS-Microscope-Currency-Magnifier-Adjustable/dp/B00AQAANDS?tag=greenrel-20

I’m guessing u have close to a month left. But trichs would tell more. How long ago did u flip?

Yes that will work, well worth the cost imo

Didnt flip the light its an auto

1 Like

Definitely still have some time @420happygrow. 2-4 weeks at least but you’ll know better with a look at the trichomes as mentioned. That scope you posted should work fine.

I just ordered one ill get it in 2 days…ill give you update

1 Like

Should I keep feeding her then…?

Yes I would.

I would give her 1 more feeding them just give her plain ph balanced water or maybe water and molasses no chemical nutes so you don’t have chemy taste

Okay and i will have to flush her again I guest… get I give her molasse in my water after flushed??