Should I harvest or wait day 85 of sprout on jack herer auto

I am on day 85 and they have slowed down on drinking but no signs of yellow leafs or anything but look small not filling in

5 Likes

Lovely nugg buds! You still look to have more swell to the actual calyx (single buds) themselves.

Try to let her go a bit longer. Do you have a tool to check trich maturity? A scope or loupe will get the job done just fine

5 Likes

I’m with @PurpNGold74 If you’re not in a hurry a little more time let the buds keep fattening up. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Yes I see mostly clear deff no Amber in them yet just Amber pistols

2 Likes

I mean they don’t look like any of the pics I seen so far showing Amber Tris but this is my first run ever indoors and I didn’t want to end up with a shock or something and just lose these lady’s over night or something missing harvest

She still has time to swell up! She looks good!

The ambers are easy to notice. When u see em, trust me, no missing it.

Like a golden glaze to your buds.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I have a jewelers loop 10 15 and 30 when I look at them I can see them and see like a glass some spots are so packed they look a little more milky

2 Likes

A X60 jewelers loupe works real well.

2 Likes

Still from eyeballing the bud, u seem a tad early. Let em ride a bit longer and reassess. You can thank me later :wink:

1 Like

Would it hurt it to clip the bottom two branches that are smaller to get the top bigger ones to fatten up or will it shock it

Its a bit too late to be effecting flower much. No it shouldnt shock them at all. But its better to pull wasteful lowers early in flower

I did but for some reason they regenerated on the bottom two branches

The pack said from seed to harvest 7 to 9 so went with that plan and found out that isn’t the case these things started flowering in week 3 and been flowering since and when it came up on the 9th week I was like I will wait it out and they never slowed down growing new sites

2 Likes

Yea. Those lowers come back WITH A VENGEANCE sometimes. Nexttime just remove again.

Theyll keep comin til about week 5-6 of flower

1 Like

1 Like

Those can go

Those smaller ones there was all clear back in week 7

ILGM has “10 weeks seed to harvest” plastered all over the seed sales site. That is almost never the case.