Should i force these girls to mature?

I’ve been having problems with these girls. The buds are so large that almost all of them have been tied. I’ve had one small spot of bud rot that i cut out and haven’t had any come back. Also some bud are a little too close to the light and have fox tailed a little.

The pistils are still white and the tricomes are clear

How long have they been flowering?

Looks white still as in lots of pistils but to far

They have been in flower for 9 weeks and 5 days

Let’s see em

You posted a photo of stigmas; you should be looking at the trichomes for the ratio of clear/cloudy/amber you desire.

There’s no “forcing” maturation faster than it normally happens, although the opposite isn’t true. I’ve heard people speculate about using ethylene or other agents, but nothing is conclusive, or more importantly, relevant to home cultivation.

1 Like

If your talking about a dark period …ice bath …staking stalk …de hydration all unfounded tactics ppl use with little to 0 science behind them there’s a bunch of ppl on here that use them and I’ve seen commercial growers do alot of these tactics …do they work its relative… to them it does do they do it everytime probably…and do they have quality controll… probably not… so who knows