Should I defol? Or let ride?

Hey guys I have these 2 Blue Dream autos and they are really starting to flower pretty decent. I topped the one a few days ago it has really bushed out but the smaller darker one is really short but super super stout and is flowering like crazy! Should I do a lite defol? Or just let it ride for a while? They are 6 1/2 weeks old. Thanks for any input guys.

1 Like

Need more info. Fill out sheet. as best u can

2 Likes

Pictures or we don’t believe you! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Actually, we need pictures in order to say for sure along with a support ticket may help give a little more informed answer. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol my bad I thought I put em on there.

1 Like

They look great! :clap:t2::+1:t2:
Some may have different ideas but IMO, you can trim all leaves that protrude from the stock.

Helps with the getting light to all the buds and helps keep humidity down some.

Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks I tend to be over protective and jump to any little difference in them lol. Im thinking I might just go ahead and do a light Defoe to help the buds get decent airflow humidity stays about 55%. I have a dehumidifier and a humidifier to switch ot when necessary.

3 Likes

What’s your lighting schedule?

2 Likes

I have a 4x4 tent with 2x vs1000s on a 20/4 schedule

2 Likes

Nice plant , Personally if I took any leafs it would be very few plant looks to have good light penetration and air flow. Just my thoughts good luck :+1: :v:

2 Likes

i agree with Spyonyou … Trim. Your growing Buds not leaves. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yep trim off the big fans leaves, let more light get down to the buds below. Good rule of thumb don’t take off more then 30% ofleaves off, feed or water that day, help reduce stress

I don’t see much to take off. it is pretty sparse as it is.

Yes I totally agree I didn’t take anything off. The taller one is thinner for sure but the dark green shorter one is the one I was considering taking just a few leaves off for air circulation and get some light but everything looks really well…atleast to me lol guys im a first timer and im just happy I haven’t had any issues. They are 7 weeks so plenty of time to bud up. Thanks for the input everyone. Happy growing mates!!!

2 Likes