Should I cut for light/airflow

Should I trim some large fan leaves or just let grow?

This is my first grow and I have not snipped / cut / pruned anything. I did some low stress training and that’s where I messed up . She just started to flowering and is stressed pretty bad. I choked her at the main-stem and been trying to let her recover. However she is so short and bushy like nothing below gets light / much air flow. I started them 10-15-22 , white widow autoflower (possibly ak47, lol mixed the tags up).

I think she could use some trimming. I would take anything that is touching the dirt and maybe one or two of the very large leaves that are blocking light from the side branches. my two cents…

2 Likes

Those larger leaves on the side kind of have a rougher texture than the others. that whole side is where she got damaged. i opened the tent and it looked like someone gave half of my plant a horse tranquillizer. thx @Riskguy

1 Like

is pinching less stress than cutting off the leaf? seems like little pinch and it shut the plant wound better???

A pinch is ok…just want to make sure you pinch off cleanly…sometimes a strip of the branch comes off if you are not careful. They are more resilient than you think.

1 Like

Thx didn’t read that tidbit anywhere