Should I chop her down

Opinions on how much longer ?

gorilla glue auto flower ILGM

You’d want to look at the glandular trichomes under >60x magnification to make that decision.

Don’t have one

Looks like a lot of white pistils and the darker ones look “fresh” not receding yet. Give them a couple of weeks and see if they will fatten up more.

1 Like

:point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5:Absolutely true most the time. Those buds are gonna swell up and the orange hairs ‘recede’. Colas SHOULD fill out beautifully on that lady. What kind of light are you running?

Also not to harp. But those fan leaves are incredibly dark and tips slightly clawed. Your Nitrogen is a bit high for her to be finishing up. Better yet… fill this out for me my friend.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) (did this)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF (did this)
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. (You did this)

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!