Should I buy this tent?

May you help me with finding the following. Cheap soil/lights/nutrients, cheapest seeds that produce decent yields and grow 2 to 4 feet.

Please tell me the way apollo smokes. I hear great things

Well I donā€™t rightly know because I donā€™t smoke my Apollo tent ā€¦but if anything changes Iā€™ll get back to you :smile:

1 Like

Hahaha lol wow itā€™s Friday for sure now.:four_leaf_clover::sunglasses: send pictures if you smoke your tent

2 Likes

The WW and NL are both good starter strains. You can veg them till they are 12", topping once and then flower and stay under height I bet. Worse case a little bending.

Good info thanks

What is better NL or white widow? Which is easiest to grow and produce more?

ILGM has stated that NL is a cash crop buy, so thatā€™s what went with

when you are talking about the small plants a ā€œdecentā€ yield is only 3 to 4 ounces in most casesā€¦ but the plants only grow to be 18-24 inches tall and about the same in width

I considered the larger tentā€¦ I need to grow in limited spaceā€¦ both for semi stealth reasons and because my shop is currently shop/tack room/gym/storage shed/add grow roomā€¦ so I am very limited on spaceā€¦ the one I am ordering, at 2 1/2x5x6ā€™8" gives me optionsā€¦ I can grow multiple smaller plants,ā€¦or I can grow a single taller plant and still have room for a few veges so the olā€™lady stays happy about the electric bill, lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a new grower and I bought this tent. I like it and the price was good but I do notice that around the seam I do notice light coming out in a few places. Not sure if I should return itšŸ¤” It got good reviews too.

most of them will have a few pinholesā€¦ thatā€™s why they make duct tape man.

2 Likes

@Oak thanks for that tip I was wondering what I could do to cover the holes. Yup Iā€™m blondešŸ˜‰

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s plenty. I want few ounces that my plants grow to be a few feet tall

I have two of those and I have the same issues but itā€™s never been a problem for me, I was inside it before it was full and the light coming in was absolutely negligible, but my room is dark most of the time too so if youā€™re not comfortable with it then by all means return it but I really donā€™t think itā€™s an issue ?

What do you grow?

Old lonely and bitter

4 Likes

Whatā€™s that?

I was thinking of NL or WWE but I donā€™t want it too tall just a few feet.

@Bl00dbrothers Northern Light and white widow are both excellent choices they grow no more than say 3 feet, are very bushy and I had one ilgm white widow produce about 6 ounces ! ā€¦fantastic plant highly recommend :thumbsup:

2 Likes