Should I buy this tent?

Hello guys, I have decided I want to grow inside of my home with a grow tent. I saw a cheap tent on amazon and was wondering if it was any good. It is affordable and looks nice. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00H9OJHYA/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_86_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0NSSECYX17ZT53GM7Q68?tag=greenrel-20

that is a decent tent at a fair price. if the size fits what you want go for it… don’t forget filtration and exhaust!

I have that exact tent. It worked fine for me but only if you are keeping your plants small. Once they got half way through veg because of the way I was bushing mine out they did not fit any longer. If you are only growing 2-3 plants you should be totally fine. Just keep in mind with it only being 5ft tall with a light hanging height of 4.5 ft you will have to keep your plants short if you wanna grow in there from start to finish.

There are a lot of tents on Amazon if you can get a taller one it might be better but also there is this one…

Amazon.com

2 Likes

Yeah I would spend the 80 or so for the tent and 20 for humidifier. I know need to know a few more things. I want to grow an easy plant medium yield that is cheap. I was thinking maybe like WWE, or NL or something. Once I have the seeds i will need a list of supplies that I need for it to grow. Best soil, lights anything that is needed. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

That tent looks nice, and cheap. Perfect for me. Now I need to figure out how tall some of the weed I want to buy will grow in that. Also how many plants can go in there. I was thinkingoing 1 at a time or maybe 2 if they have space. I want the most yield oUT of what I have.

1 Like

This is the tent I have that @Stomper put up it’s cheaper and I have had no issues no light leaks works great it will save you 30 bucks to buy something else

1 Like

@Bl00dbrothers I’m also a first time grower and doors the white windows would be perfect super skunk perfect practically anything from this site works well and people will help you if you get a plant that starts growing too tall and show you how to make it spread out instead of up Small tight family that will help anyone as long as you follow the rules some of the best people I’ve ever met including @Stomper I started out in that 2’ x 2’ x 4’ tall turned and went with this bigger one now I ended up with more lights more fans and exhaust fans and have 2 tents going now but don’t go cheap on your light if you decide to go LED everyone has different opinions even have very cheap light but I wish I would’ve sprung for the more expensive ones in the process of doing Good luck

1 Like

I am ordering this one… a bit more money but a much better size for what I want to do

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013L6C75A/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ASVNSM2L8FEQ8?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

For what I will be buying what seeds are good that will produce medium to high yields in that tent shown. I want to pay for the tent that is 55 dollars and an additional 10 or so for humidifier.

2 Likes

lowrider will give you good smoke with decent yield for a small plant… if you learn how to scrog you can grow just about any of them.

1 Like

By decent yield how much yield. I would love to make my money back from 1 plant plus more.

1 Like

For best results with a shorter space try looking up LST or SCROGing. You get to determine how tall you will let it grow. I have an 8’ tent so I keep my net at 24" and have lots of height to grow upward. You could do 18 to 24" and make sure it’s tight to the net with one or two plants tops and fill that box with buds.

1 Like

I have two Apollo’s good tents great company, was some confusion on my order and they sent the right order and they told me to keep the second tent !

People are going to say the zippers leak a little lite and that’s true, but I haven’t had any issues

1 Like

What is SCROGING

I don’t want to spend extra. I will just grow something that will give me medium yields and grow to be a few feet

Oak consider a 5x5, maybe you like the narrow tent but if the depth is not a problem I’m very happy with the 5x5 ?

I just want to grow a decent sized plant with good yield. That tent you showed is 4x2x5 which is good. I want to grow just a couple feet tall.

Scroging is just another name for trellising. You put a horizontal screen or net above the branches and bend the branches over and secure them down so all the side branches grow like main ones. That’s the brief. I have a Scrog going in the grow journals and there are lots more examples. Mine is Bubbelicious 4x4 Scrog.

I don’t want too big though. Just a small plant that yields a bit for myself and friends and maybe some extra money.