Hi folks, I’m a first time grower with 3 plants. I’m into roughly week 5 of this grow, and I’m seeing some discoloration in the leaves of one of the plants (actuaslly a little bit of dicoloration on the other 2 as well, but not as bad as the one plant).
Is this just the leaves starting to die naturally, or something off in my system? I’ve seen similar posts that indicate it might be a pH problem. Any help is appreciated!
- Strain: Gorilla Glue (got seeds from ILGM :))
- Age: about 5 weeks (germinated 7/14)
- Method: Miracle-Gro Potting Mix
- Vessels: Fabric pots
- Water is rain water from a barrel outside my house
- PH of water: 6.4
- TDS of Water: 12ppm
- PH of nutrient solution: 6.28
- TDS of nutrient solution: 1460ppm (assuming it’s that high because of the nutrients mixed in)
- Method used to measure PH: PH Meter for Water Hydroponics Digital PH Tester Pen
- Method used to measure TDS: HYQELEO TDS Meter Digital Water Tester
- Indoor grow space: 48 x 48 x 80"
- Light system: Advanced Platinum Series P300 300w 12-band LED Grow Light
- Actual wattage draw of lights: 93W in VEG mode, 180W in BLOOM mode
- Current Light Schedule: 4am - 10pm (18 hours)
- Temps; Day, Night: 70’s, room temperature
- Humidity; Day, Night: 50% ±5%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size : The grow tent has vents and ports that are opened, and I have an oscillating outdoor-function fan blowing 24 hours, but no active ventilation out of the tent.
- AC: none, outside of the AC in my house
- Humidifier: Mooka Humidifiers 2-in-1 Cool Mist Humidifier
- De-humidifier: AUZKIN Dehumidifier 2200 Cubic Feet
- Co2; Yes, No : Pretty sure no, at least not intentionally?.. haha
P.S. The pH listed above for the water is from a fresh can I just filled and adjusted. The last of the previous water can was 7.3 or something, so the pH is a bit higher than the 6.something I’ve read it should be.
Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks in advance!