Shorter Grow This time.... (I hope!) 2 Sour Diesel

Hey Purp I appreciate the tag. We’ve already connected above :fu:oops I meant :point_up_2::point_up_2::joy::joy:when you were MIA… :rofl:

And by the way, you are one of my mentors so don’t screw up!!.. :joy::joy::joy:
:sunglasses:

Thnx for the Tag!

Yeah I been spying on you all in the background planning mass closet domination over here.
Muahaha

That’s great man. I hope you’ll tag me. :sunglasses:

Hahahaha. Yea everyone knows i disappear. Even my family. They’ll text a week or so later like ‘u coming over for dinner?’ :joy:

Tags for this guy too

@PurpNGold74 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Budbrother do think an Epson salt spray will my girls any?? I’m going to hit her with Epson salt feeding tomorrow along with nutes and calmag.

Ummm i have no idea. Not sure id spray epsom tho.

Seems like I’ve read somewhere that you can spray Epson salt mix on the leaves. Maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject @raustin @blackthumbbetty @Redeyedranger @dbrn32 @SilentHippie @Donaldj @garrigan65 ??

Definitely listen to any of them… except Betty… she is evil!!! :joy::joy: (im really going all in on this nemesis thing)

Oh my gosh that is too funny!! @blackthumbbetty sorry to have bothered you!!.. :rofl::rofl: I personally thought more of you then @PurpNGold74 but maybe I was wrong. Awwww you know we luvs ya!! :grin::sunglasses:

Hahaha. She is knowledgeable as all outdoors. Tell her all the time… @resinthumbbetty is more like it…

But alas! EVIIIIL

Yeah I think I’ve read about her smokin marble size resin… lol :joy:

You can foliar feed epsom. I try to avoid foliar feeding as a whole simply to keep leaves from being wet. If you’re going to foliar feed I would suggest doing it at lights out.

3083485ed18414f920525e0ffbb52224

Hahaha. Touche

Ooh, Ow! LMAO.

If only that meme had an image of someone being punched in the nuts… lmao, sorry Purp! :kissing_heart:

@spyonyou

You really don’t want to spray your leaves. You mix it with water like one tlps to one gal water should do it. Then pour it on the soil. It’s fast acting.

@fano_man not sure if you meant me or @PurpNGold74 but I would enjoy your help and follow if you like? :sunglasses:

Thanks. Im high af and forgot I just read that 2 mins ago. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

@garrigan65, seeing how I’m growing in coco, how often should I use the epson salt? @MattyBear @Myfriendis410? Thanks!:sunglasses: