Shorter Grow This time.... (I hope!) 2 Sour Diesel

OK, here we go again. Hopefully, I’ll be able to journal this one a little better.

What is the strain? Sour Diesel (feminized)
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Size of space? 32” x 32” x 63”
Soil or Hydro? 70% Coco coir / 30% Perlite in 4 gal. soft pots.
PH? 5.5 - 5.8
Type of nutrients? General Hydroponics Trio: Micro, Grow, and Bloom plus CalMag.
PPM levels? Tap water is 57-70 PPM
Temperature? Daytime runs about 75-80, Nighttime runs 65-70
Humidity %? Right now is running 50-75% pending on how much I spray the dome.
Light system/watts? 24" x 24" QB board 17.5" above the plant @ half power.
Exhaust System? 194 cf/m exhaust fan and carbon filter.

11-23-18 We dropped 4 seeds in water with a touch of hydrogen peroxide, 2 purple kush & 2 sour diesel.
11-24-18 24 hr. later we transplanted seeds into peat plugs and set in the dark.
11-26-18 2 days later 1 PK came up and both SD came up… Wooo Whoo!!

12-2-18 6 days after breaking ground.

12-8-18
Here it is 12 days from sprout. Everything seems to be growing along just fine… haha… catch that??..:joy::joy:

We wanted to grow all three plants in our 32 x 32 tent with 4 gal soft pots but, we would have to modify our setup again… yeah, that’s NOT hap’nen…(yet)… :joy::rofl::rofl:

So, we’re going to do the two SD

So wish we could grow that PK but it’s trash after tonight. The difference in the smell between the PK & the SD is absolutely amazing. Both have their own sweet smell.

@raustin @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @Covertgrower @SilentHippie @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Redeyedranger @GreenThunder

14 Likes

They are looking good. With your skills I thought you would already have a miniature scrog on them😉. Can’t wait to see these.

2 Likes

Haha! :joy::joy: I was thinking about flipping to 12/12 tonight but thought I better wait for another day or two… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

LOL yeah maybe one or two then you can flip I’m sure LOL

2 Likes

Hey did you ever get in the lab?
The lab can’t figure out why it won’t let me join. :cry:

I have to give credit to @Budbrother for the idea he gave me for my setup. Thank bud!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah he has the chain-linked one he made from his neighbors yard fencing that they weren’t using LOL at least that’s what he said I think

2 Likes

Well fortunately, I didn’t have to steal mine… :joy: but I do have a roll of it waiting maybe for a bigger tent someday?? Who knows! :grin:

1 Like

Those look good and strong at their age!

1 Like

They’re off to a nice start!

3 Likes

I concur, you’re off to a great start! Best of luck with these ladies.

2 Likes

Thanks Jack. They smell absolutely wonderful to be so small. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you haven’t done a Sour Diesel before you are in for a treat. They are really nice to grow with a heavy cola formation=I got 12 oz off of a 5 1/2 month plant in coco. Not the most potent in the world but I kind of appreciate that as I can toke more before getting stupefied haha! It’s my favorite strain.

6 Likes

Hey @Myfriendis410, appreciate the info. I’m hoping you, along with others, can guide us through this to get the most out our grow within the constraints that we have. Keep in mind, we’ll only have about 24” of grow. Do you think that might be a problem?

2 Likes

Fim it early so you have four tops and SCROG it. You’re in 4’s so they can’t get too big so run em until you are 20" high and flip em.

I’ll keep an eye on your grow if you will do the same for mine lol.

1 Like

Yup diesels (in my experience) take the topping well. Just don’t go too low on it. Also dont toss PK! Just keep her in a restraind pot… anywho set to watching. Hopefully u harvest before Independence Day :joy::joy::joy::joy:

N hurry up n get to the lab!!! Have u paid and when? They seem to issue access in waves

1 Like

Y’all know that was a joke :smile: about his dogs running the neighborhood. Actually, a fence company is at the end of the street, and the owner is a great guy.

Good luck on this grow. SD is on of my favorite strains :v:t3:

3 Likes

Hey Bud, I believe ya absolutely! But it doesn’t make the idea of it any less funny!! :smile::joy::joy::joy::smile:

1 Like

That was the intent of the original post. Yay Success!!

2 Likes

LOL I knew it was a joke too. I figured you were just talking smack that night but it was still funny hahaha

1 Like