Short plant how can i make them bigger

Hi guys Happy growing …
So i have this two plants and there supper healthy but they seem to want to stay short is there anything defrent that i can do to make them get bigger/ taller to increase the yeald or is it a good size for the proportion of the plant … ??

Give them time. If you want more internode spacing you could raise the light up a little bit. They look good

3 Likes

Thanks yea i did that the ligth is about 32" from the top of the plant now its just that they keep bushing up insted of going up

They look like a hybrid and the indica genes will keep them bushy. All my hybrids have done the same. They will grow up, especially after switching to flower. You can start training them now and make it easier on yourself later on.

3 Likes

Oo ok i see so its probably normal for them there only 6 weeks old and the strain is powerplant . yea ive been traning them the one on the rigth has 32 tops

2 Likes

Sounds as though you have been vigorously topping. This will make plants shorter also. Bushy is not a bad thing at all. I personally don’t like a tall lanky plant. I don’t see anything wrong, and like @Bobbydigital said, they can nearly double in height during the stretch.

1 Like

So i know most people go into flower around 8 weeks but how long should i go to get the most out of veggy stage

they can double and in extreme cases triple in size during the first 2 weeks of flower. and they look beautiful. don’t worry about them getting big. after a couple weeks of flower you’ll be asking how to stop the growth! :joy: switch to 12/12 when they are 1/3 the size you want them to be.

1 Like

Awsome thanks i will defenetly keep that in mind lol

This was my amnesia haze the day I flipped to flower. She was bushy but that didn’t last long.

7 Likes

Wow that is crazy they look freaking awsome

1 Like

That’s some crazy stretch.

2 Likes

All mine were bushy like that around 12". After the stretch there anywhere from 24-32" lol

1 Like

Lol

4 Likes

That’s fooking hilarious.

This is an 80% sativa dominant strain so they do stretch much more than indica dominant. Just wanted to show you the stretching that occurs once switching to flower

1 Like

I’ve got a Bruce banner that’s stretched almost to the lights in my 7’ tent.

It’s a struggle.

1 Like

Yes I have to keep plants to 36 inches and topping and switching the lights at the right time is the key this is a Indica domanate but topped once at five weeks switch to 12 at 7 weeks and she more then doubled. Man nothing as crazy big as Bobbydigital but really fun.20190709_185857|281x500

Quick up date on this puppies.

2 Likes

Here what im concern about fam im hoping that this is not a pollen sack what do ya think ???