⚡ ShockDog's Grow Journal

I heard that gelato is bomb, dude. Never had any myself but would like to!!
I’m gonna get into some of this right now and go for a hike.
@Graysin! It’s a beautiful day! Hope you’re soaking up some sunshine! :sun_with_face::dark_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice! That jet fuel was pretty tasty last time i had it! My girl is really excited for our colorful grows in the next couple months got some deep purple and bright pink/red nug strains

4 Likes

Welp! They’re just growing right along. Just a couple passengers on the dank train as it makes it’s way to the final destination.

So. In the absence of anything REALLY EXCITING and in hopes of keeping my grow journal somewhat interesting, HERE’S A BLAZIN’ DRUM SOLO!!!
giphy-2
giphy-3
WHOOOOOO!!! SLAYER!!! :metal:

Shock

10 Likes

A smooth grow is just as exciting as one fraught with deficiencies or toxisities! Personally I prefer a nice calm fireside chat then sheilding my race from a blazing bonfire. Looks real good brother. Nailing it infact.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the early morning laugh, my brother. “Shielding my face from a blazing bonfire” cracked me up. I’d love to say I am some kind of savant when it comes to growing cannabis but anybody that was present for my first couple of grows knows that is FAR from true!! lmao. Fact is, I have to thank this forum and people like @Graysin (most especially, I might say. She helps me all the time and I can’t thank her enough), @Docnraq (yep! :grinning:), @OGIncognito, @dbrn32 @BigCat420 and many others for assisting me in speeding up the process and avoiding a LOT of “trial and error”. THANKS GUYS!!! This bud’s for you! :grinning:
this-buds-for-you-gif-4
edit: Don’t drink beer. It’s bad for you.

9 Likes

Appreciate that Brother and good to hear from you! Credit goes to your skills :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thanks for the mention! Im just trying to help out anyone and everyone who will listen. Glad to be of assistance!

7 Likes

Watch out, my head’s gonna get too big :joy::rofl::sunglasses:

Always happy to lend a hand, Shock & Mrs. Shock. :100:

5 Likes

This good advice, I have given beer up for the most part. Bourbon snd Scotch more of my thing now. You’re doing great!

7 Likes

Moving right along!
Just using my Jack’s 321, watering twice a day, augmenting my nutes with Voodoo Juice and Great White.
Keeping my temp at or around 81 and my RH between 45 and 55 (mostly at 50) and just keeping a close eye on them.
Watering twice a day cause they are thirsty ladies!
This is Hulk Berry (RQS)

And Godzilla Glue.

Anyway! Hope you all have a great morning!
This is gonna be me in about five minutes! :partying_face:

10 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda! Check out my plants, ya SCALAWAG! :grinning:
R.0cb28f2dba0dbb2227b431660fa0192f

8 Likes

look at the sea of buds, just beautiful…well done

7 Likes

Thanks, Budz!!! :grinning:
My favorite and most stress free grow to date.
I am LOVING this coco!

7 Likes

Looks amazing and im jealous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @ShockDog

6 Likes

Look whos a master grower now! Excellent work you two!

6 Likes

Nailed it, Doc. It’s a joint venture with @Mrs.ShockDog. :relieved:

5 Likes

Your plants look might frosty! You must be getting some of the winter weather i keep hearing about lol! Good job @Mrs.ShockDog and @ShockDog ladies looking stunning! Im curious what got you watering 2x a day? Ive never watered 2x a day but we are also typically strapped for time. My ladies still feel pretty heavy after a morning water so maybe its the low humidity thats got you watering 2x a day?

3 Likes

Not at all, man. We just like to keep them topped off and producing some runoff, and that’s what it takes. No joke. I fill up a gallon pitcher and mix it all up in the morning and administer about an hour later between two plants, sometimes I’ll get runoff and sometimes I won’t, then I’ll prepare another gallon for the evening and administer about an hour before lights out and sometimes I’ll get runoff and sometimes I won’t… But between the two waterings I generally get runoff about fifty to sixty percent of the time. So, they stay moist and experience the necessary cleansing and replenishment that runoff gives them. :hugs:
But yes! We are certainly getting that winter weather! Snow and the whole damn thing. What’s your weather doing out your way, Cat?

2 Likes

Oh, and also I administer mycorrhizae in the morning and Voodoo Juice in the evening. So the two waterings per day helps me to achieve that goal.

1 Like

Nice! I typically burn thru 8 gallons a day watering. The ladies in the flower tent drink a bit over 2 gal per plant now. Its crazy how things ramp up so quickly! Had some big snow clumps this morning but it all metled and went away. Now they are saying snow tuesday night into Wednesday and expecting anywhere from 4-8 inches. Would love to put my daughters new sled to use again. Santa got her a flexible flyer commercial tube like they use at ski resorts. We’ve had a chance to use it a couple times last year and man does that thing glide over the snow. They say if you wax the bottom you’ll slide faster but who is actually gonna take the time to do that

6 Likes