Shipping to Massachusetts

I ordered some stuff a few weeks ago. I received the seeds and nutes but not the seeds do all stuff get shipped from same place little nervous why they didn’t all come together

2 Likes

This is a question for @ILGM_Support

1 Like

“I received the seeds and the nutes but not the seeds” hmmm seems like everything worked out properly but didn’t? Ok I give up.

@Hefferleggs420

my seeds came in two different days and got my nutrients on a different day than the seeds so No they don’t really ship out on the same day and if they do ship out on the same day then i’m sure there may be other factor’s that slow deliver down

Will

2 Likes

It’s actually smart to ship them separately IMO. If the seeds get snagged up in customs you wouldn’t want to lose the nutes too…

my order (a year ago) of nutrients and seeds were shipped in two different packages and I think I’ve read posts that is their standard way of shipping the two products.

2 Likes

Oh my I can only imagine when he gets to flower? Patience Daniel son, if not they stand behind money back guarantee or a reship!

1 Like

Haha yes I know patience, I was so excited when I saw the envelope and box. Not getting the seeds was just such a kick in the.
First grow almost over excited for second grow

1 Like

I feel the same, my grow is within a week of being done and in my mind I’m already on the next grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mathew420 your from mass hav you ordered from ilgm

1 Like

Yes, took 13 days. 100% germination.

3 Likes

My last took about nine days and I’m also in MA.

1 Like

That 15 minute drive between us caused me to get mine 4 days later. LOL

1 Like

It’s up hill the whole way!

1 Like

Haha I just read the first post on this. it was suppose to be i got the nutrients and the germination pods but no seeds. either way on lunch break now hope they are sitting in my mailbox.

Please take down the picture of the packaging brother. Glad you got the good though, but putting a picture of the packaging, it could compromise everyone else’s orders
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just further clarification to what @Hawkeye_diesel said.

Showing the packaging is frowned upon since they’re trying to maintain as much stealth as possible. Helps us all keep getting our seeds, even in the USA :slight_smile:

That said, very happy you got them! Now the fun begins! :slight_smile:

my bad thought we were all friends here lol. Didn’t think there was anything wrong with anything it’s on an open website. But now I know, I do get it and I won’t post anymore pics

Hey, we are all friends, we are just looking out for you
The administration and mods would of asked you to remove it as well. Just bein friendly and tryin to help you

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it.

1 Like