Shipping to Canada

Unless Canada is tightening their belt prepairing to let government come in and take over this summer when it becomes legal?

3 Likes

Yeap, weird indeed not making sense, I am chock , I will really like to hear the reasons why… Anyway, as much as I like ILGM genetics, they’re not alone to have good genetics… :wink: :innocent:

2 Likes

Very true. There’s good genetics all around you just have to find them. I just felt so fortunate/lucky to find this place that I would hate to lose them. I’ll always be on the Forum no matter what. I enjoy the members, the conversations, the knowledge Etc.
Still very weird about Canada. I think you guys are onto something when you say they’re probably tightening it down so the government can get their hands on everything and go from there.

2 Likes

Well thanks for all the input. I guess ILGM does not ship to Canada. I made a small order to an international company, Growers Choice. They have an option to only buy 3 seeds of a kind, which has allowed a newbie like myself to buy selectively a variety at reasonable price, to try my first grow. They also have a 99% guarantee. So for any Canuks, I’ll let you know how this goes.

1 Like

Yeap, make sense, thanks @Sirsmokes @neckNflu, I am to pissed off to rationalize, but it make sense that my Federal goverment will tight things with the legalization this summer, maybe our seed banks warn ILGM for that possibility ,idk, but make sense… Thanks again buddies to calm me :wink::grinning::+1:it’s appreciate :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks @rasby for the input…:grinning::+1:

1 Like

lol @Niala is correct we do have lots of seed banks local in most of Canada so not like we won’t still be growing or posting on forum as per usual as I say time and time again this is a community built of people that love growing. Where your seeds or plants come from hardly factors so long as you are willing to bring others along on your journey

4 Likes

Unfortunately we encountered some unexpected obstacles as for shipping to Canada so we had to stop offering this option right away. We are working very hard to bring this back as the Canadian market is just as important to us as the USA, unfortunately I can’t give an in depth explanation about what exactly the problem is, we just hope we can help our Canadian customers soon again!

6 Likes

Thanx @ILGM.Stacy I think things will work out.
@Niala with legalization comes more funding for regulating so things will tighten up and grey zones will require more black and white thinking. I am with you in that legal to grow or not I will continue as I have

5 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply @ILGM.Stacy

4 Likes

Thank you very much @ILGM.Stacy for the fast and kind response, you’re the best :wink::grinning::+1::ok_hand:

@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971, it will take the Federal goverment to put his feet down and impose his home grow permit allowing 4 plants to all Province, but I agree, too much grey zone is here and custom border will be thighted on , so trying to go legit here by a sister site is probably one of the best avenue ILGM choose, business is business, after all, my friends :wink:

So, I do not expect that ILGM seeds will be disponible in our country before a year or two for no-permit grower’s… Time to let the sister site evaluate the legit market…:wink:

So, I am with you too brother , I will do my thing as usual and cross breed some regular seeds that I have with the Amnesia Haze and Big Bud feminized seeds from ILGM, and/or keep a mother for cloning, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

Thanks buddies :grinning: see ya around here or in the lab :wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes