She's dieing :(

@jj chronic.clones

P.H is the number one issue here at ILGM. I think they should have a place just on P H Problems.
It could be called…" Our Guide To Sick Plants Do To P H " where you could look up your self the issue of your sick plant. It could have the cause of the problem and what you can Do to bring it back to health.
Is othis not .a good idea ?
And if they had any questions. We would have a jump on the problem. He or she would have it all laid out for us ( Hopefully
What do you all think ?

Will

3 Likes

Now that think about it. Lighting would be the next most asked question…
And having s place where one could go and look at some others thoughts on lighting.
Would be a plus to the forum.
OK have read over and over again where it was said and I quote…" We just had a tread on this., AGAIN !
I think if Stoner and Latewood but there minds together…boy is that scarry or what…lol
They could but up one hell of a writing on like ghting.
I know they could do an excellent! Write up so that even the first time Greer could understand.
Questions then could be better explained with each party knowin8g what there some what talking about.

With in mind eat do us think

Wll

2 Likes

69% of the questions could be answered just by starting with a search, either here or just in a general search through google or whatever…then there’s the “what do I need, I know nothing” question.
To me, those are the hardest to answer. You know, “I just got my seeds, my tent is being delivered later, I am a noob”…sorta like me :smiling_imp:
Next is the " I have the directions in front of me, how do I use it?", but in defense, ml/l and tsp/gal can be difficult. Oh no!! More like me…

2 Likes

Lmao…that’s just what I saying if there was place where the newbie could go to and fin his problem and fix it.
I have noticed that even though they have the answer to there own question they still have
To ask…you know what i mean…right ?.

Will

This whole grow thing is a mysterious science fiction, comic book, magical world of voodoo juice, bud blood, Fox Farm and happy frog…and I kind of like it a little mysterious.

If people realized they are just plants, requiring what plants require…well, everybody would be growing!
It’s those complicated grows promising 16% more resin that screw people up. Roots in soil less media…nutes you use once.
Sow some seeds outside, water, fertilize with generic gardening fertilizers, care for them and harvest…works for everything else.

Well that about sum’s it up…lmao PERFECT !

Will

Hi Will, I just came across your post. Good idea.

Take care.

David.

Thank you David.

Will

@kabongster I’m laughing at my computer right now because this is 100% me. I’m a new grower. I’ve got lots of questions. And often I don’t know enough to know how to ask an intelligent question (making it hard for other kind souls to help)… lol.

I figure the best thing for me and other new growers to do is:

1. read your ass off
  2. acknowledge that you’ll make mistakes (lots and lots of mistakes)
  3. be humble enough to accept constructive feedback
  4. remember that the road from novice to expert is a journey and that the learning happens along the way

I hope the OP’s plant recovers and thanks to all who are taking the time to share their thoughts.

5 Likes

great id ea …But would i do then ??? no more peep’s to help… LMAO Hammer

some times we tend to over care our plants,good dirt,good ph water the right lighting and sit back and chill,mother nature WILL do her thing,

1 Like