Shes diein.. What can i do

Its a gg4 . indoor … Supersoil … 4x4 tent … Temps 73-77 humi 45-50 18_6 lighten sch

Fill this out. It helps us

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Sorry you did mostly give the info. It looks so droopy I would first think over or under watering. There looks like a hint of mildew also.

Yea i sprayed her couple time to treat the dew but she was fine over the weekend i wprked doubles so i didnt check on her wen i saw her shes like this … So i gave her 2 bottles of poland spring

What did you use to spray her with? Maybe she didn’t like it too much. H2O2 mixture?
pH is a big deal, but I don’t see deficiency as much as a water issue.

15ml in 500 ml of water 3%

I wouldn’t think the spray was an issue. Since I don’t see discoloration and it happened so fast she may well have dried up. If so, it should bounce back pretty quick if that is the case. By tomorrow it should be much better.

1 Like

Day 3 like this i dont thibk it was the spray … I dont thibk im watering enougg. I dont kno what 20 percent runoff means lnao i gave it 2 water bttoles but the fabric pot is still light …

I also have a basil and garlic plant in the small tent … U think its taking oxygen away ?

The best way to judge water is to feel the weight of the pot dry and what it feels like right after watering. I am terrible myself and judging by sticking my finger in the soil. Plus, I don’t disturb the roots.

You likely need some air flow to prevent the mildew. Put in a fan and run 24/7 and you should not have that issue.

I don’t think the other plants are an issue unless they have introduced an issue/disease. I never put anything external in my tents except the girls and they are grown or cloned by me. Prevents introducing mildew gnats, spider mites etc.

Roots need oxygen and the leaves need C02. Extra “healthy” plants wouldn’t cause this

So you think its best take tye other plants out … Yea i try to point the intake fan at the plant so leaves move but its weak … And i try to keep alil neg pressure in there

Extra plants just add risk. Just an opinion though. I use a few fans in my grows. A couple of good 4" under my SGROG and a larger one at the top just for moving air around. Slight movement is good. (Indirect breeze moving leaves). Fan directly on the plant might dry you out too fast especially in cloth pots.
Worried about the amount of time they have be drooping. Let’s get some help from @HornHead @TDubWilly @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 and see if they are available and what they think.

Light pot says you need more water to me.

1 Like

Looks like she dried out to me.

Watering: PH your water! 6.3 to 6.8. If you don’t have a PH meter it’s the most used implement I own. Get a good digital and not a soil probe type. No idea what the water is that you used either.

What kind of “supersoil”? Is it a homemade mix or something you bought? If you bought it could you put up a picture of the bag? If home made, a slurry test to determine the native PH is really necessary.

Watering to runoff means to saturate the soil until a meaningful amount drains from the bottom. This washes waste salts out of the root zone. Allow to dry almost to wilting and repeat. No nutes! You will burn the plant.

Is this an auto? If it is you may want to start over. If it’s a photo and it doesn’t hermi on you then it may recover.

There are other possibilities like root rot or fertilizer burn or out of range PH etc but my money is on watering practices.

3 Likes

How old is she? How bid of pot is she in? How much water in Poland spring water?

1 Like

Shes week 14 in veg …shes in 30 gal fabric pot and 2 500ml bottles of poland spring

2 Likes

So; photoperiod. How about the rest of the info I asked about?

Yes sir buddy. Without more information, I’d say too high temperatures and not watering enough

1 Like

@Gorrilagluegrower please fill out the a questionnaire above or at least answer all the questions. I agree with @HornHeadypu are definitely not watering enough.

As a point of reference my current plant is in a 5-gallon pot and is 85-days or 12-weeks old. I water/feed her at least 1.5-gallons each time. Your plant is in a 30-gallon pot and you watered her .26-gallons. I think she is looking for a lot more liquid. At 14-weeks in veg she should have a lot more vegetation. Are you checking the ph and ppm in and out? What nutrients are you using.