Sherry my Cherry Pie

Hey everybody sindog216 here and recently acquired an ILGM Cherry pie seed. She’s a seedling in fox farm happy frog soil in a small medium.
Going to be grown outdoor here in NE ohio and wish I had her sooner but hey…
Anyways any tips? Gonna be using all my homemade compost and bat guano for vegg with my composted banana peels for flower time. ALL input is welcome and much appreciation and love to all!

2 Likes

Hope it goes well.
Post some pics when you get a chance.

2 Likes

I had to look up Ohio’s cannabis law. I was not expecting it to be legalized. I see you can posses 2.5 ounces, have 6 plants or up to 12 per household. My question is, how does the weight restriction match up with the number of plants? You can grow them but only harvest 2.5 ounces?

I do not grow outdoors. I tried once and they were destroyed by caterpillars. So, have your pest control and protection on hand. Apply early and regularly and keep a very close eye out for any insect damage or infestation. Captain Jacks BT is often recommended. Hopefully other will have something to add.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to following along. I’m sure you will do a great job. :slight_smile:

It’s funny how state will allow you to grow a certain number of plants but than also include some sort of low ball weight restrictions on how much dryers usable flower one can possess.
Dose this include trimmings? Might not want to smoke it but could use it to make hash.
Is this all dried cannabis? Is this trimmed or unprocessed material? Hmm… lol

You kinda gotta just roll with it. Head to the ground I think.

2 Likes

I looked it up as well and I think the 2.5 oz possession and 6 plants was a failed proposal.
From what I see Ohio is still mostly illegal with a poor medical allowance with NO growing allowed.
Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems growing is still illegal in Ohio.

3 Likes

Well that makes it simple enough :wink:

Upon further reading - Proposed Legislation. At least it is proposed.

3 Likes

@beardless. I propose the action of you enjoying a fat doob or two today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just read all replies but no it is not legal and would get in trouble big time lol

Yeahh I grew a lot outdoors last year and had just about everything bad that could happen to my plants, still managed a great harvest

@Spiney_norman heres sherry

2 Likes

So hows she doing?

1 Like

Sherry. Been in the 90s a lot the last few weeks and with constant sunlight…she doesn’t really like it. Don’t get me wrong she’s doin fine, loves every feeding of bat guano. She’s going string

1 Like

Strong**homemade soil by the way

Sherry my Cherry on the right
Obama runtz on the left

Sherry my Cherry

1 Like

Obama runtz

@Sindog216 hears my cheery pie