Shenandoah Valley Virginia ILGM Autoflower Grow

That’s pretty neat I’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

Soil does consist of siloca but u can always add to whats there it helps alot. Water uptake and all strengthens cell walls of stalks. If u plant on lst tho id wait the silica out just a bit til ur done with training or it will become a pain and ull have alot of snapping and not bending lol

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 i use armor si and or cyco silica. Do u mix the silica powder first as u would the wet chemicals

2 Likes

Should not clump if u mix silica first then calmage if using then any other but them must go first or bonding will happen.

2 Likes

Uploading: 20210724_100736.jpg…
Been layed up in bed with tonsillitis the last few days. Everything’s still looking pretty good. Got a little heavy on the flower nutes and got some burn on the gorilla glue but other than that they are doing great.

3 Likes

I do. Sorry so late on the reply. Its never been a problem with me. But disclaimers are important lol. Give enough advice and something bites u in the butt if ur not thorough

1 Like

They are looking beautiful! Hows the smell now?

1 Like

The bruce banner auto is very pungent. You can smell it as soon as you open the front door. The gorilla glue is more of a earthy smell, it really just started producing a pretty mild odor. Luckily we have no neighbors. We’re out here on on top the mountain. They sit in the front yard and sunbathe all day lol.

1 Like