Shenandoah Valley Virginia ILGM Autoflower Grow

3×3 right now. Imma stick with growing indoor just don’t know if it’ll be my main grow option. I like growing outdoors Mainly because I’m outside 24/7 and it’s just more convenient for me.

1 Like

Woke up this morning and I’ve got rust spots on the very top of my gorilla glue that seem to be getting worse. Lack of cal mag? I’ve got an order on way but won’t be here till Wednesday. Can I wait that long?

Inside is pretty much a pest free grow. 3x3 man check out @Hellraiser threads. Dude he grow some mean plants. He usues a 3x3 but he has alot of light in there i believe he runs 2 hlg 260s and a uva30 bar or 2. Almost 600w total 550ish or so

2 Likes

Hmmm. Can use epsoms salts for mag part calcium im not sure what u can supplement for calcium @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @CMichGrower can any of u boys help out here

1 Like

I was going to go bigger than 3×3 but decided to stick with just because I didn’t want to go all out and completely flop at it. So I figure I’ll run a grow or 2 thru this 3×3 and go from there. I’m definitely going to be shopping for new light is the next xoming weeks tho.

1 Like

I almost tried Epsom salt last night but talked myself out of it cause i didn’t want to make it worse.

Epsoms would be mag part not sure how much id add tho lol. @GreenSnek would u know possibly @kaptain3d @Arrow

3 Likes

That late into flower 1 Tbsp molasses with 1 tsp of Epsom salt in 1 gallon is pretty safe once a week

3 Likes

Thank ya. May try that need to help her out till the calmag gets here.

Clear skies! Good day for some sunshine. Noticed a touch of rust on my outdoor gsce.

Processing: 20210719_104650.jpg…

@Stizzy92

Thanks for tagging.
I don’t have a whole lot to say, aside from it looks good! They seem happy for the most part.

I would however recommend putting burlap or light material around the black pots you have outside. Your roots within 4-6” of the pot boundary could get cooked.

2 Likes

Correct Epsom Salts are a good source of magnesium.

For Calcium think Gypsum (WONDERS for outdoor girls), liquid Bone Meal, Dolomite Lime (slow acting and prings pH up in soil as well) and some brands of Silica (SOME)

2 Likes

I haven’t been doing silica, but have thought about it. It’s that something my plants would benefit from or would it make little difference?

2 Likes

They absolutely would. Its a ticket for THICC stems. Lol.

What do you have on hand?

What I use BuildASoil is the brand. They carry a couple diff types but @Budbrother recommended me this one

3 Likes

Hey @PurpNGold74
That’s new, didn’t know silica could be used in soil! I thought it already had it!

3 Likes

It does in most soils. I dont use it often at all! It clumps and coagulates with some things. So I basically use it like 1 or 2 times a grow. And only with straight water WELL MIXED.

Originally I was looking for something to bring my pH up on feed days, tryna kick the Baking Soda (didnt feel right, but worked fine). But ive since stopped mixing it with any supplements.

2 Likes

I have rhinoskin but its gotta be over 2 years old. I never really used it tbh.

2 Likes

Rhinoskin is mostly just silica i believe. Dont quote me lol

2 Likes

I have a few other additives other than the fox farm trio but didn’t want to do to much at once cause I’ve never grown autos. I wanted to see how manageable the were before I started going crazy with everything. I was going to start adding terpinator but I don’t even know if I’m going to do that

2 Likes

Eggshells dissolved in vinegar is a way to get calcium back into the medium. Takes awhile though.

3 Likes