Shenandoah Valley Virginia ILGM Autoflower Grow

Howdy! Got some pictures from over the last few weeks and figured that I would share. For starters I’ve got 4 Ilgm autos going, 2 GSCE(outdoor), 1 Bruce Banner(outdoor) and a gorilla glue I’m growing Indoors in a 3×3 tent with a mars hydro led and some cheap amazon blurple light for some extra light. They were all started from seed in 3 gallon fabric pots with FF Happy Frog soil, using the FF nutrient line. Started all four indoors for the first couple weeks and put the 3 lady’s outside around 2 weeks ago. They all sprouted from soil June 12th and have been growing like “weeds” since. Did a little LST on one of the gsc but other than that they have just been doing there thing. They are enjoying this VA weather we’ve been having lately so I’ve been letting them soak up that sun. Have ran into a couple little problems but nothing to serious that couldn’t be corrected. Just started getting some rust spots on the upper leaves of my gorilla glue but ran out of calmag, have more on way from amazon now just waiting for it to get here. Other than that it’s went pretty well so far, hopefully we stay in that direction. That’s for checking it out. If there is anything you see I could change up or do different let me know I could always use some tips.

5 Likes

@AEAgain @Low @grizZz @Woodbutcher78 @PurpNGold74 @TheVirginian @Derf02368 @Budz @HMGRWN @ThermoNukePanda

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I tagged you

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. Plants looking healthy! Are they indoor? And outdoor?

Highly recommend LST, helps increase your yield.

Happy gardening

1 Like

Oooo pretty colors….I dig those matching crocs too! Lemme know how I can help ya I’m set to tracking!

2 Likes

Following along! Looking nice. I dig the outdoor action !
Happy growing 🪴😁

1 Like

Ol va! my stomping grounds, from the burg. Girls looking great! How is the Mars? Currently have spider farmer sf4000, T5 with 4 full spectrum leds and 4 fluorescent, then few more cheap full spectrum feit electric just to add some extra light in 7x7 with 35 girls. Spider farmer lil expensive and I need about 3 more so was wondering how the Mars is working for ya?

2 Likes

I know you didn’t ask my opinion, but I like maxsisun PB series more than mars hydro.
For cheaper LEDs, anyway.

1 Like

That’s the issue I have with all these led sellers, some r 100 bucks while others r 600+. Is spending the extra 400+ on an led really worth it? Or just grab 6 cheap ones?

2 Likes

If you can, go to the HLG (horticulture lighting group) website and check out their lights.
They are on sale for the month of July, and you can save more with the “dude” code at checkout.
I personally like the 260 rspec for my 3x3, I have 2 in there and they BLAST light.
More expensive that lights you’ll get off of Amazon, but worth it IMO

1 Like

Those Feit lights are good for younger houseplants, and good for a little extra heat in the cold, but they don’t seem to do much past the vegetative stage.

1 Like

We’re from elkton

1 Like

I’ve got 1 indoor and 3 out. Started them all inside tho

1 Like

Nice mN. Look at this little perfect sized grow room hiding out back lol.

4 Likes

I was just in Woodstock a week ago. Passed right through Elkton

1 Like

There is a guy on marketplace i believe in michigan tho has 4 or 5 sf 4000s 1 brand new wants 400 each for them if he still has them. Thats a deal says ran 3 months and changed the directions he was going and went mh hps.

1 Like

If ur wanting lighys watch marketplace ive been seeing alot on there for sale lol. Watch for the samsung chips and meanwell or inventronics drivers.

1 Like

Lol. I’ve actually thought about growing in the camper just to free up some room.

1 Like

Going to get some new lights for my next grow. Got these two just to try a plant indoors. I do need to bump up the lumens in there tho its not as bright as I want it.

1 Like

If u plan on wanting to stick with growing. Get a good light. Makes a hell of a difference i promise u lol. Hlg is a good buy. A bit expensive but hella worth it. How big a space 4x4 u said

1 Like