Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

Hash made with a hand press out of my sift from the trim bins after last harvest 10g a bit left over

8 Likes

Did you just roll it in that paper with your cigarette lighter @SheilaT
Looks yummy :yum:

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching the tent fill up with beautiful buds once again. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good luck with your new grow :+1:

4 Likes

Not this time. The first one I used the parchment and a rolling pin.
I have a hand press fill the metal tube screw on the end and wind it until snug. I threw it in some boiled water for 5 min let it cool and remove it and presto hash ball.
I’m not home but will take a picture of the item later

5 Likes

That be great to see a picture or 2 of your hand press
Cheers

2 Likes

When @SheilaT first mentioned it, I thought it was a brilliant idea! :bulb: :star_struck:
If I remember correctly, she uses something similar to this:

Amazon.com: Portable T Shape Press Tool,Garlic Press Heavy Duty Metal ,Manual Compressor for Herb, Garlic, Pepper, Salt: Home & Kitchen

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Here it is as promised

7 Likes

Sweet and you got it off Amazon?
Just fill it up clamp it down throw it in some hot water for how long?

I have that too. I tried it for the 1st time yesterday & it got all sticky & stuck together… i didnt put it in hot water. Was that my problem :confused: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe. I cool mine completely then run hot water over the cap it’s the only way I can get it off. Then screw in the nut until hash comes out the other end. Then I roll it in a ball by hand and done. It does get very sticky clean with alcohol after to remove residue.

2 Likes

If it’s full.
Turn crank until very firm don’t strip threads
boil the water first
then drop it in turn off and cover
Leave 5-6 min
Cool completely
Remove bottom cap
if stuck run under hot water tap and use a cloth or elastic band for grip muscles required lol
Turn crank until hash comes
I have limited experience as I learn I will pass it on

3 Likes

Thanks very much, i will try that next time i give it a whirl :wink:

2 Likes