Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

I also used up some of my leaf and made some BLACK Mexican xGDP honey oil

8 Likes

Wow that’s a tree you got growing there @SheilaT love it.
Great growing looks like the buds are gunna plump up soon too.
Can you explain how you made your honey oil
Cheers

2 Likes

I wet trim all my weed before I hang it then it vacuum seal all the sugar leaves and freeze them. I keep the 99% isopropyl alcohol in the freezer too. Keep everything in the freezer until ready to get it done I put a stainless scrubber over the opening of the tap inside my 2 gallon glass jar with stainless tap it keep the tap from clogging .I use nothing plastic that may deteriorate into the alcohol.
I put frozen leaf in jar pour alcohol over with tap closed give a gentle stir or two and open her up and drain into a stainless coffee filter that fits in another glass jar. Once you have that done you have to filter it all again through a paper coffee filter this is a must.
Then outside with a hot plate a boiling pot of water with a large stainless bowl ( double boiler) do not let it go dry. Pour in bowl a little at a time and cook alcohol away stir constantly with silicone utensil when no alcohol is left and nothing seeps through the rolling paper it’s done takes 4-5 hour to cook down 2 gallons very flammable stay safe make sure the pot is way bigger around than the burner and No No No open flames or you go boom!

7 Likes

Thank you for explaining, do you have step by step with pictures by chance :blush:

2 Likes

If you look back some you will see some of the set up.
Once harvest season is over I may work on a step by step lol
Been very busy learning how to properly can the vegetables I’m growing. 20 bag in the freezer and all the leaf no room for meat lol

9 Likes

Critical Orange Punch on week 6

9 Likes

Pink Kush 2nd week

8 Likes

Double Chocolate outdoor

12 Likes

Wow thats a lot a veggies great job!!!

3 Likes

Loving all of them :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hubby and the neighbour and I have been blocking spitting and stacking firewood like crazy.
Some company showed up and cut down every tree on my street about 20’tall beautiful trees perfectly healthy. They hauled way the nice straight trunks and were putting the rest through the chipper. Couldn’t bear the blatant waste of it all.
We asked if we could have the remaining logs from in front of our places. They brought it from the whole street lol.
We will be st it until at least Wednesday

This is what’s left
We’ve split 3 cord blocked another 3 and have the pile left to do.

8 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts! How have you been doing? How’s the family? How are the girls? Haven’t seen anything from you in a while wonder how I lost track of ya!

3 Likes

That’s pretty sad no say if they stay or go.
Just chop chop.
Glad they gave you the logs
Cheers @SheilaT

1 Like