9 Likes

A couple head shots of the orange

10 Likes

@SheilaT looking good in there!!

3 Likes

How’s the critical orange punch going.
Pretty sure that’s one stain on my grow list this spring @SheilaT
Thanks for the praise feeling greatful
Your grow room and your outside grow looks great.
We looks amazing too
Cheers

2 Likes

The 4 critical orange punch and 1 WW are just entering the 3 week since I switched the light from 16hrs light to 12 hrs

And yes we do lol!

5 Likes

That was ment to be we looks amazing lol
But I’ll take that we look amazing lol.
Happy flowering stage.
Cheers @SheilaT

3 Likes

@Deepsix hey Deep question i noticed you said you use ilgm autos i use the same seeds , LH auto, GDP auto and PK auto do auto buds tend to be more airy than say feminized seeds , i just harvested my LH and the buds seem kinda airy ibwas holing they would be more dense , btw ibdo Hydroponics so now um curious if its the water and if i should swith to some type of soil

1 Like

It seems like they are more airy then the Feminize photos that I am growing now. I’m now growing in coco coir and seeing a big difference in my plants compared to growing in soil I’ll tag you in my journal.

5 Likes

Seems to be the word on autos. Often stated.

5 Likes

Wow Sheila those plants look perfect

2 Likes

The outdoor are in full flower especially the double chocolate one the left end of the three. The other two are black Mexican xGDP the giant one on the right was 8’2” three days ago

10 Likes

The 4 critical orange punch and the White Widow

are on day one of week four since flip

Widow in next post lol

14 Likes

WW

13 Likes

They are really looking great

3 Likes

Yep I’m with @TT they looking great .
Critical orange looking amazing
Well they all are.
So healthy and clean and green.
Look at white widow stunning
Cheers

3 Likes

Killing it maam looking gorgeous

4 Likes

Thanks for all the love @Holmes this is my journal if you want to take a peek.

2 Likes

You are welcome my Northern friend. You absoooolutely have a green thumb! I can sum it all up in two words… BE UTIFUL! :star_struck: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi folks I’ve been busy with the outdoor vegetable garden blanching and vacuum sealing for winter. I have a pressure canner on the way too.

10 Likes

The outdoor are doing well 2 Black Mexican xGDP are the taller of the three, the double chocolate is girthy with larger more developed buds. I am 5’ tall

8 Likes