Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

Lookin Amazing in your Grow Zone! :+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

Happy cake day My Brother @peachfuzz :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Hoping my Train Wreck turns out that nice! Bravo!!!

4 Likes

We’ve got a trainwreck and a Strawberry Caugh seedling going right now. About another week and will have them in their net pots. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks I’m sure your TW will be beautiful! I will admit it’s my favourite stain so far in my limited experience!

2 Likes

So beautiful! @SheilaT

1 Like

Hey @SheilaT have you had the chance to grow and or smoke Sour Diesel? Was curious to know how it compares to TW?? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Isn’t that a crazy plant so different from your other plants
They all look splendid.
Great growing @SheilaT
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

I have never grown sour Diesel nor can I recall if I’ve ever smoked it even sorry that’s not much help lol

1 Like

Yes it is different thats for sure! It was 4 weeks behind in veg with the rest and pulled out and past them like they were standing still. I held it back 2-3weeks to stagger my harvest times. I did try to prune more to allow better light penetration.

3 Likes

Gorgeous. Thank you. :green_heart::pray::v:

2 Likes

Plants are beautiful as well, very nice.

2 Likes

A few pictures of the Trichomes on the largest Train Wreck

Some of the one White Widow that is way ahead of the other three

Almost the end of week 7 bloom

7 Likes

Superb! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Splendid.
A little way to go what would you say?
@SheilaT

1 Like

For sure. I’m thinking about 2-3 weeks for the 2. Then some I think will be longer still with mostly white pistols on the rest. That’s perfect for me so I can get them done a few at a time.

3 Likes

Brilliant planning love it when you can stagger the harvest.
Little micro breaks from the trim bin.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping lol! You know what they say about best laid plans of mice and men! Have to roll with the punches.
It’s always a new adventure when growing from seeds instead of clones. I do love adventure though!

4 Likes

A little update on the Black Mexican x GDP

Just heading into week 5

8 Likes

White Widow just finished week 7 of flower.

Train Wreck also just finished week 7 of flower
They are the two I expect to be finished first but we will see!

10 Likes

Wow! Your plants look amazing. Trainwreck is a family favorite. I have one going now and clipped six clones (I have a 90% failure rate rooting cuttings). Hopefully one will make it to keep the strain going.

Best to you.

5 Likes