Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

I can change it. Please type out exactly as you would like new title to appear.

3 Likes

Thanks! How about “ Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey!”

And thanks again for all the advice and information on the generator.

5 Likes

All good now, enjoy!

6 Likes

:sunglasses::+1: thanks

2 Likes

Just found this thread :thread: do you mind if I tag :label: along? :pray::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind I’d like to follow along as well.

3 Likes

The more the merrier @Dman1969 @Low :sunglasses::+1::heart:

4 Likes

Just transplanting into my nursery pots for now.
I noticed this on one of the sprouts in my nursery. Not sure if it’s something to be concerned about or if maybe I got a bit of water on it and it burned

5 Likes

That looks concerning Sister I hope I’m wrong but if you don’t mind I’m gonna tag a couple of folks.
@Oldguy @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @kaptain3d Can y’all help our sister out? Thanks :pray: in advance
:v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Looks to be an overwater issue. Let those cubes dry out and add small amounts of water when you do water. The cubes shouldn’t be soaked.

10 Likes

I think Sir @BobbyDigital is right… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Thanks I will keep a eye on it. I planted them into soil so that should help. Must have got a little crazy with the spay bottle

7 Likes

Yeah it’s really hard to water properly with those rooters. When I used them I would spray the tray and then set the cube in it to soak up from the bottom. Once the roots started coming out the bottom of them, that’s when I’d put them in soil.

8 Likes

I’ve been there done that and bought the t-shirt. Sad part I did it twice :sweat_smile: But it’s all about Growin and Learning. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Edit I lied I did it 3 times!! :person_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

I found the same thing to be true so this go round I turned the rr upside down so it would stay upright easier. I used a syringe and squirted 2.5 ml of water every 12 hrs. in the tray and let the rr soak up the water. I also use a heated matt with a dome and kept it misted with water to keep the humidity up.

Good luck @SheilaT :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Some are more sensitive than others. Even when they are the same strain I’ve noticed in my short time growing

2 Likes

Nursery tent up and running should do until I get my rooms set up with my permanent set up.

10 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts hows it going? Hope things are well with you and yours.

2 Likes

Doing well, all the family issues have calmed down and the current grow is going well. Looking like yours are on track as well. :+1:

4 Likes

Glad things are smoothing back out for you.
I’m glad to be back in the saddle again

1 Like