Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

Yes they will be feminized. I had the Northern Lights plant that hermied due to stress from nearly killing her by missing a watering. Every other plant in tent was pollinated. Chemdawgs and NL all had seeds. I’m going to germinate some and do a SOG, 3 gallon pots, no training or topping then flip them quick and see if they hermie. Of course the NL will be NL but the Chemdawg seeds will be a cross of NL and Chemdawg. It may be a waste of time but at least I’ll know for sure by giving them a try.

2 Likes

They look so chunky @SheilaT

2 Likes

Thanks Bulldognuts I try mine you try yours and we can compare results. I haven’t harvest yet another week or two to go

4 Likes

Hey what state are you looking in? I’m still in a red neck state ! Ky, is a great place for growing . But it’s still illegal here. Keep thinking that it will get better but the politicians are making to much $ on big pharma! SAD, SAD, SAD. GOOD LUCK TO YOU THOUGH.

3 Likes

I’m in Canada looking in Ontario

3 Likes

The governments should have left it to the people who know how to grow good quality buds. Collected there taxes and stayed out of the operating. Let competition and fair prices rain forth. Things would be very different and a lot better for everyone.

4 Likes

I think this GG4 is ready

This one not so sure

8 Likes

Hi @SheilaT what’s your aim in experience of your smoke.
They look good for a heady high with lots of giggles.
Just my opinion.
I like a bit more amber present before I chop.
Cheers :beers:

1 Like

If it were me I would definitely chop the first one. The second I would probably let go a little longer. But I’m never looking for couch lock

4 Likes

I like some amber myself so will be watching Trichomes closely​:sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Harvest time :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh my everloveing Lord!
:dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Beautiful! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Just waiting to see how you jar that thing. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Long and Chunky, how sticky is your arm :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Now that’s a cola!!

2 Likes

Had to bath in alcohol lol

4 Likes

I’ll just have to find bigger jars :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow thats impressive @SheilaT
Which I had one like that.
Is that your gg4 ?
Awesome

2 Likes

WOW! I have two GG4’s outdoors-I’ll be happy with buds half or even a quarter that size!

3 Likes

Yes it is and thank you! It’s the biggest single cola I’ve grown so far. In my second year of growing so more to come I hope. Can’t wait to sample her.

4 Likes