Shedding leaves

Hello all. I have some OG Kush plants that have taken a turn for the worse over the last 3 weeks. Things were going along great and then we received a ton of rain, followed by 12 straight days in the 90’s. They started to yellow and now shedding leaves like crazy. They are in containers and I have been careful with the nutes and watering. Looking for any advice. Just trying to save my babies.

1 Like

Hey @Hammy
Welcome! And Happy Growing!!!
Sorry to hear that about your plants!!
Can you please copy/paste the following trouble ticket and fill out the most you can? If it doesn’t apply just put N/A.
Also can you please upload some pics as well?
These two steps will go a really long way for the community and yourself, and will allow for many many experts on here to help you with your issues!

@Hammy
Here’s the ticket

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

OG Kush
Organic soil
20 gallon containers
N/a
Outdoor
N/a
90, mid 60’s
65%, 55%

1 Like

Thanks @Hammy
I too am in a high temp region. Currently 95.
What is your watering schedule like? Obviously with the high temps your soil is gonna dry out pretty quick. And the 20gal post are gonna take a lot as well.
They appear to possible be in drought. The picture of the one in the blue pot, I can see a few leaf tips curling up, another sign of drought/heat stress.
Perhaps boost your watering to account for the extremely quick evap.

That is what my wife has been saying. I was so worried about them getting so much water earlier. We will up our watering schedule and see how things go. Thank you so much. I’m sure I will be touching base about other things. This is a great forum.

1 Like

Dan bank I also have a couple of Orange Crush that is doing wonderful. Here are a couple pics. If there is any advice for this strain, I would love to here it.

2 Likes

Hey @Hammy, my apologies forgot to “track” your thread.
Ok good! Yeah bump the water up a bit and see how they respond.
I’m in Texas and Summer is cookin! I had a female that I just harvested. For the longest time she was under watered. She was taking up to a gallon everyday! Had the same issue. Leaves yellowing all over the place. Increased her water and boom, color returned. The watering is difficult in extreme heat, so I feel your pain.
Yeah man, your Orange Crush look fantastic man! Congratz!!!
Nothing stands out at all, other than nice, thick, green grow. Very nice plants.
How many plants total 5?
And yeah def an awesome Forum. If you have any questions or concerns throw me a tag, and I can tag a few people as well that have more experience…I’ve yet to se a question go unanswered :v:t2:

Hey brother thanks so much. Yeah I definitely appreciate all the help. It has been a hot summer here in Ohio. Yeah total of 5 plants. I’m going to increase water and guess listen to the wife more. :laughing: Love talking about growing with other people that know what their doing. Great rapping with ya. Good luck with your grow.