She’s dying and it’s week 10

So it’s week 10! And I’m starting to realize that I messed up my plants! Do I go ahead and chop her down or what do I do? At this point even the sugar leaves are going! Maybe in two more weeks but I don’t think she’ll last that long! Maybe make hash idk

Do you have some pictures?

1 Like

Won’t they just be finishing up if it’s week 10 of flower? What’s flower time on your girls

From seedlings to now they is on week 10! And I kinda go by the tricombs to tell me when it’s ready! Even though they’re auto blooms, I understood it was a guesstimate thang and a sales pitch as well!

If they are autos, I’d guess you are closing in on the end of her life. The leaves are like batteries, she is draining them to get all the nutes she can. Just use Ph water from here on out and harvest her in a week or so.

Pics in natural light would be better.

Filling out a support ticket will help immensely.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

2 Likes

My first autos took between 110-120 days. Your at 70 I would not chop yet let’s see if we can get more weight on them

2 Likes

Yup be patient. Thryll put on a tad more weight and ull be happy as heck you waited

2 Likes