She leaning in every direction

Plant limbs are all hanging down.Should I tie’em up

5 Likes

@Thumper1. Yes. Looks like you have a few weeks to go.
Stakes or dowels in the pot will work to tie off to.
Or you can run something down from the top of the tent frame too.

2 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

They make plant yoyos. They hang from the top of tent and hold up heavy limbs

2 Likes

If you move your plants in and out of the tent. For watering or check runoff the bamboo sticks work pretty good. I picked up a pack for less than four bucks.

1 Like

If your not already I’d recommend using a form of silica on your next run. I had to tie up all my colas and had a few broken branches. I added silica this time and the branches are stiff AF :v:

7 Likes

Absolutely get that beast tied up or the branches will tear apart. I utilize my ropes off the pulley system I have attached to my HLG’s so I can raise and lower them.

I’ve also used zip ties and paracord to help support my beasts.

Thank u all.Heading out to see what I can find

I use silica too. I also add seed sprout tea (SST,) which really helps too. I don’t introduce it too early though because it can make training a bit of a challenge during veg.

If you’ve never used SST, here’s how to make it:

I use blue corn seeds, but people have used alfalfa and barley seeds. I take a dozen of them and use the wet paper towel method to sprout them in a container until the tap roots are about a half-inch long.

Take the sprouted seeds and the water from the container and put it in a blender with about a pint of water and run the blender until things are as liquefied as you can get them.

Strain the mixture into a gallon of water, shake to mix it up, and feed.

I mix both a few ml of silica and the SST into my regular nutes feedings once every other week once I get near flowering.

1 Like

Cool thank you.