Shaky hands suck

I have the scope you put on your phone but I’m so shaky I have a hard time using it. My last update on my Samsung phone made my magnification in the camera go up to 30x now but again …I shake

I bought this little toy to try out. I’ve only taken a couple pics with it because I’ve been busy.

So far, not totally in love.

Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Mac, Windows Computer (Blue)

I’ll give it a few more tries though.

3 Likes

Great pic. I have to duct tape my microscope to a music stand. Too shaky also

2 Likes

You know what they say … If you can’t duct it, fu¢k it! Lmao

2 Likes

That is a great picture! I think you have it going on!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Shaky hands welcome to this. I use a tripod that I use with my canon camera. I rubberband my smart phone to it take magifinted pictures I shake from OA in hands

3 Likes

Clip a few samples from different flower and place on a piece of white paper then bring in and set up on your dining room table. Then you can take all the time you want to set up your tripod mounted 'scope.

2 Likes

Amazon, desk mount microphone stand. You make the foot with scrap wood.

1 Like

Haha… If I clip on them much…I won’t have anything left to use later lol.
They are only 4" tall at 6 weeks lol

must be an auto. At six weeks the trichomes don’t need checking unless you are just curious. At high magnification some sort of fixed support is a must.
I went with a camera tripod because that matched the screw mount on the scope

The sample you take doesn’t need to be any larger than a grain of rice.

1 Like

My friends call me “Mr. Shaky” so I know what ya mean.

1 Like

@Newt made a great stand from random stands part

1 Like

I clip a small piece off a bud and set it on a table then scoot my microscope up to it until I can focus it, meanwhile my phone sits next to it on the table so I can use both hands to fine tune the picture. Takes a little practice. Not everyone is willing to sacrifice a small piece of a bud though.

1 Like

Yup… Taped the base of the scope to a jewel case, and taped that to the top of a guitar stand. But that was too short, so the guitar stand top went into a sheet music stand base.

I am just curious… And I like taking pics… Lol

1 Like