Shaggys 1st indoor tent...err...1st time ever grow!

That plant is a monster cant wait to see this yield! Good job bro

2 Likes

Pre boomerang and potting up to a 7gallon Friday.

This morning after a little LST (brutal, I know)

Seems like the boost from the great white (thanks @Myfriendis410!) and boomerang (@Jza444 thanks to you and the local shop!) are really helping out.

Shes probably gonna be due for some watering tomorrow (pot still feels a little heavy). I’m not sure if I should feed or just do a watering (just used boomerang). Water now and feed next time with some more boomerang mixed in? Or Just water then boomerang only until I see some real comeback.

Glueberry and Cherry Pie #1

Glueberry leaves large and in charge!

Cherry pie #2 and #3 (right)

Little girls are looking great and are ready for their next topping and a little tie down!

6 Likes

Billie looks much better, but still needs to come around a bit. Other than being too long in veg (since July) without planting up, I can’t imagine what is going on (possible root issues). The little ones (not so little anymore) look great! They are pretty much growing exactly as mine did. The Glueberry will get out of control quickly from here on out. You’ll want to control its canopy with an iron fist. The CPs, on the other hand, will be very bushy, and tight noded. They won’t get very tall, even after the stretch. Spread them a bit, and you’ll get some nice colas from them.

2 Likes

Yea, I’m seeing after the fist topping how the Glueberry didn’t so much bush out as jump up more. Those 2 little shoots became full stems quick. I’ll top all three and bend 'er over. The 3 cherry pies will be bent as well but they are growing outward for sure! I’m considering keeping them in the 2x4 spread under those viparspectras with a scrog net. Move the glueberry in with the blood star and just stake em over. Just don’t have the time right now to build up some individual scrogs.

Edit: “Not enough time” can also equal just a tad of laziness lol

2 Likes

You are fine. Just organize it the best you can. The CPs should be similar in height, so they will work well together in a SCroG. I just think whatever you do, Billie needs to get sorted out soon, and pushed to 12/12. I wouldn’t even be against putting her into a deeper pot. I truly believe the root system is where the problem is.

1 Like

Ohh yea, I’m thinking 7 gallons may not have been enough. Not much space there. I might get her into a 10 gallon to give her more space and just cross my finger with height haha. Super cropping is becoming easier and easier so I can control her height that way.

1 Like

She was always supposed to be your ‘experiment’ lady anyway. However, she’s so big now, and has such an even canopy, it would be a shame to not see gigantic Bloodstar buds flopping all over the place. Lol.

1 Like

The clones look really healthy, dude. You are doing a great job with them. The Glueberry clone looks identical to her mother. She’ll be a stretcher! Also, I can’t wait to see 3 flowering :cherries: :pie: ladies. It’s gonna be a bushy tent. They’ll be fine in the small tent. I doubt they’ll even hit 36" after the stretch.

1 Like

Nice and healthy plants Shaggy. That drooper is a Glueberry right? Or Bloodstar? Just uppotted to a 7?

And a good way to tease out growth the way u want it is to play with plant heights. If i know a plant is gonna grow lanky and i want to compact her height, just give it a highchair directly under the middle. If something is squat and low, put it in a corner and on the ground. Wont be a tent defying difference, but it is noticeable.

2 Likes

She’s the Bloodstar, but will probably grow the same as the GB. That’s one of my rescue clones from July! She’s pretty much been vegging since then.

1 Like

Ahhh i gotcha. So what size pot was she in for 3.5 months? :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s had her in the five gallon since Sept 30th. She was in a 1.5 gallon for about a month before that. Back to July, she was planted up with the rest of the clones, then given to @shaggbaggins on September 15th.

They were pretty sickly clones if you remember, so they didn’t even root for almost 20 days. They couldn’t really even be considered vegging until about August 1st.

Taken on July 17. Billie is somewhere in there. These were given to me like this. Certainly not my handiwork. @shaggbaggins and myself are pretty lucky any of these ladies survived.

2 Likes

Yup. I rememberd where u started man. Amazing they pulld thru. Just tryna wrap my head around rooting timing. 7 galls at this point (if ur flipping soon) should suffice

2 Likes

That’s what I figured, but she’s ultra droopy.

I think potting up definitely helped. But the great white and boomerang definitely gave it a boost. I think she will produce some fine buds! I’me gonna water plain pH this time i think and combine the nutes and boomerang next time around.

Those little ones are growing like crazy! The way those :cherries::pie:s are bushing out, I wont have room for the gluebrry in the little tent haha!

1 Like

Woo, busy week in the room. I’ll post a real update in a bit but check her out!

She’s got her groove back! Some flowerkiss foliar and boomerang has done her well!

Check that stem!

A little tying down and these girls have started to really bush out. Moved the glueberry I’m with the bloodstar under the QBs and she’s loving it!

6 Likes

Billie is looking miles better, and all the clones look amazing! Good stuff, buddy. You got this. I think the foliar feed helped Billie a lot. Also, if there is a root issue, that feed will give you time to figure out the problem. It is a well balanced, highly diluted, nutrient blend.

Treat those :cherries: :pie: daughters nicely, and they will not disappoint you. I’m blazing on their mother right now. :triumph::dash::grin::yum::sandwich::pretzel::taco::fries::video_game::drooling_face::yawning_face::sleepy::sleepy::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Last watering/feeding went well for the most part.
All the little girls ranged 1350 to 1550 PPM out (300 in) with pH 6.4 to 6.6 (6.5 in). They are on track and have now been planted in the 5 gallon pots for 5 weeks. I think I may be flipping these girls. Right now all tied down they are 12 to 14 inches tall with some lower stems shooting up.This works out well with needing to flower the bloodstar soon and wanting put all the girls in the same tent.

Any tips on what to look for when deciding to flip to flower?
@PurpNGold74 @Jza444 Here’s some :cherries::pie:!

A little Glueberry-shes a little taller than the rest.

Tomorrow is flush day for Billie the bloodstar. PPM out was to be expected with new ocean forest after the transplant. But pH is too low; 6.0 with feed in pH 6.8. This is two in a row and I need that soil balanced. She is still looking great and I’m thinking it’s time for flower. I think I can wait one more week to give the little ones another week to strengthen up their stems, but she needs to be flipped.

Seasons Greetings from Billie!

All in all everything seems to be growing well!

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I had the same issue with my CP. I found if mine dried out too much between waterings, the buildup would cause the pH to drop (salt buildup). I also think it has something to do with the FF powdered nutrients as well. Decomposing material (Ocean Forest) will also lower pH over time. Sledgehammer works well, just a pain in the butt. Only good thing is you can feed immediately after using, as not to interrupt your schedule.

1 Like