SF2000 for a 3x3x72 tent?

@dbrn32
Will a SF2000 adequately flower a 3x3x72 tent?

That’s 22 watts per square foot. I think you should be shooting for 50 ish watts per square foot you would need 2 of them to be close to that, somebody else may say different I have no idea how efficient spider farmer lights are

How bout for 2 Autoflower?

Should be okay for 2 autos as long as they don’t get massive.

Would the HLG 260W QB V2 RSPEC kit be a huge upgrade?

Yea its quite a bit better even though the par is similar the increase in red spectrum makes a big difference in flower . Personally I like the xl version its 2.75 ft wide and gets the edges really nice and gets a more even spread( and if you ever want to upgrade it to a 3 board you just need 1 more QB 288 and a better driver)

1 Like

I have a buddy who runs 2 marshydros ts 1000s in a 3x3. they pull 300 watt altogether and he has great results. looking at the sf2000 specs I bet you would be fine. they are very close

1 Like

Gonna return the SF2000 and pick up a HLG 260W V2 Rspec…for the same $$$🤑

1 Like

I think the qb 260 kit is superior light, but the sf would probably do fine

1 Like

@dbrn32
Would 2 135w kits give more versatility than 1 260w? I’m gonna return the SF2000 and trying to save a little money. Prolly won’t be totally satisfied with the results but could add another 135w later. Trying to get it right…

1 Like

Probably. Will depend on what you’re doing and how much flexibility is needed. With two separate fixtures you can move and dim them independently if need be.

1 Like