Sexing looking for opinions

1 Like

I suspect these 3 plants are males any opinions? Or is it to early to tell, 4 others look like females. But these ones are hard for me tell.

1 Like

All I seeing is males, but you can wait a bit to be sure, won’t hurt a thing.

2 Likes

I’m with @Covertgrower wait a bit. If that one ball starts to cluster into more than one then you have balls. I’d wait and see personally.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input, I will see what happens.

1 Like

Yeah; it’s a bit early. That might be, but might not be, a male.

Look like males …keep an eye on em…Good Growin

Too soon to tell. How do they smell? I find females have stronger smell than males at that stage.

1 Like

I can smell them for sure. First time growing not sure how strong they should smell.

2 Likes

Not in my house. My males always sprout strong, grow strong, and smell repugnant… hate to kill em honestly

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I’m not sure on the smell, but I’ll definitely agree about the accelerated growth rate. I have one out of three that’s grown super fast. I actually want at least one male this time. Looks like I got one.

Remember the Kushy 6? My favorite two (funky n fast growing) were both males. N the two afghans? Same deal. Even my outdoor experiment before i found ILGM with reggie seeds did this. Chopped big healthy boy… nursed the 2 chics leftover as close to harvest as they allowd me

1 Like