Sexing help please

These are WW auto flowers, supposed to be feminized. The other 2 plants are showing feminine hairs. I am questioning the growths on these other 2 plants in these pictures?

Too young to tell.

2 Likes

Can’t tell for certain on the first 2 pics. On the last pic though, there is a female pre-flower.

1 Like

Too early for sexual differentiation.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, that was the organ I had in question.

1 Like

Hi Myfriendis410. I have a question for you since I read you are the Autoflower expert. I have WWAF that are about 5 weeks old. 1 has gone to flower about 1 week before the others. The others are just starting to show female hairs. These plants were transplated into larger containers about 2 weeks ago with FF HappyFrog soil.
My questions are when should I lowering the humidity in flower stage? I have been kepping it at 50-65 humidity but now after I water the larger pots I find the humidity to be much higher in the tent even with the humidifier off and the inline fan on its 60+. Don’t want mildew or mold to grow on my girls.
Also, do you know with FF when I should start using nutrients if my last transplant was 2 weeks and a couple of days ago? I heard its good for 3-4 weeks w/o nutrients.
I have Bergmans Fertilizers so when I do start I am assuming I would be using the Flower stage Fertilizer? Thanks for any info. I hope to get this first grow right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not the auto expert haha but @Not2SureYet is. Maybe he’ll see this.

1 Like

They are right. Those are still to young to show. But soon you will see this below. Mine are just showing sext now. If you have autos that were not bought as regulars. You shouldn’t have any thing to worry about. :grin: As for humidity. As long as you have good air flow. Autos love higher humidity. I let mine stat at about 60% till I get about 3 weeks from finishing. Then I will drop it to about 45%. I have ran them all the way through with 65% before. I run 2 fans in my 4x4 tent and 4 in the 4x8. @Myfriendis410 caught my mistake a long time ago. I went from the 4x4 to the 4x8 and forgot to add the fans. I got mold that grow. After adding fans. I have yet to have any issues.

3 Likes

Hi MyFriend, thanks so much for the forward to Not2SureYet!

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks so much for the response. Yes, the plants do seem to like it when it’s nice and humid. This thread was from about a week ago and since that time all the plants have started showing female hairs. I guess the tricky part for me will be to determine when the buds have about 3 weeks left since this is my first grow. Here is a pick of my plant that is the most advanced into flower:

And this is my slow poke:

I am going to get a dehumidifier for the flowering period to keep the humidity down to 45.

Should I start with flowertime nutrients in a couple of weeks?

I am also starting to think of my next grow: I am wondering if the mix pack of Northern Lights, Blueberry and Amnesia Haze AFs is a good beginner choice for a second grow?

TYVM :smile:

1 Like

I start pre flower nutes when I see white pistols. I think every one has a place where they feel comfortable. I use GH nutes. So they have a schedule for this phase. Basically. it is double the food of which veg is. Remember. More food wants stronger lights. So you may need to dial them up some. I am running mine at about 70w right now. Or 140w total for my light. Once they start showing mini buds. I will turn the lights up a little more. If your lights are non adjustable. You are all ready set :grin: Get ready for these to grow. You should see daily growth for at least a few weeks now :grin: This is my TXL auto. She is growing close to an inch and a half each day now. I figure in a week. The screen here will be filled :grin: I have all those strains. But have not grown any yet. I know the NL and Amnesia are supposed to be nice sized plants. And I always here how every one loves the BB :grin:

3 Likes

Cool. I was thinking I should try the screen off green. It doesnt look too complcated to make. But with everything going on right now, I think I will stick to a traditional grow. Besides, I just consume cannabis through Microdose tinctures so this grow of WW could potentially last me for years. My goal is just to get a collection of all my favorite strains in tinctures. But now I see that growing these sexy ladies is the real fun part. The medicines are just the reward for all the love and care :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep, I don’t use this stuff but I do love growing it :grin: If you want to do a sog later. @dbrn32 is the one to ask advise from :grin:

1 Like