Sexing Help for a new grower

Hi fellow growers….need some of your expertise to help me identify if my plants are male or female. To me they all look female but maybe I’m just hoping! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Plant 🪴 #1 GG#4 (bag seed) 58 days old from germination

Plant 🪴 #3 GG#4 (bag seed) 55 days old from germination.

Plant 🪴 #4 GG#4 (bag seed) 52 days old from germination.

And here is a view from above of the ladies. Any comments would be great, nervous newbie here!

4 Likes

Those are not pistils it’s still too early to tell

2 Likes

Just a tad bit to early to tell. Keep a watch on them over the next day or 2 and should be alot more apparent very soon.

1 Like

I agree to early to tell. I had the same experience on my last grow actually even isolated the plant that i thought was male but ended up being the best plant in the grow out was watermelon zkittlez great strain by the way if you ever get a chance to try some or grow your own.

1 Like

To early to tell but things change really fast so like you have already heard keep a close watch. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: for your replies @plumbdand @1HappyPappy @Krayzie30 and @Flitme. I will keep a close eye on them. Will share more pics once they have more time to develop. :blush: :v:

2 Likes

I feel the same way, worried I’m going to let a male release his pollen and mess up any ladies. Thanks for the recommendation, I haven’t tried watermelon zkittles but has what I like in a strain. Will be trying in the future. Have you grown it before? How was your experience?

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one that i isolated and ended up being my favorite one on that grow out of 6 plants and each one six different stains. It was very sweet tasting and actually kinda tasted like skittles and very potent too.

1 Like

Good chance it can be tomorrow, they can move pretty fast sometimes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The tall one on the right was the watermelon zkittlez and what’s in the bowl is how much i got off the plant when i harvested it.

2 Likes

Ok this one the watermelon zkittlez ( on the right)
Was closer to harvest in this picture

2 Likes

Nice setup! I use the mars hydro ts1000w also. What light source are you using above the watermelon zkittles plant? I’m growing in a 2 x 4 x 5 tent and have more space looking to add a light

Just a cheap ass grow light that i purchased through Walmart the mars hydro is a much better light but since the watermelon zkittlez was so tall i have it its own grow light to use so that i could move my mars closer to the other 4

1 Like

The one above the watermelon zkittlez was my very first grow light it did ok though.

1 Like

Update plant 🪴 #4 let me know your thoughts? Also it’s been 57 days since germination and I’m not seeing many signs male or female. I may just be too anxious would like to know others experiences. I didn’t have a “proper setup” (grow tent, LED light, monitor ph, temp and humidity) for about 30 days so maybe it’s just not as far along in the growth process as it’s actual days?

Feeling anxious and disappointed. Thanks for your feedback.