Sex me up please

Switched my bag seed plants over to 12/12 one week ago and here is what I’m seeing so far. Too soon to really tell? I’m thinking I’m not really seeing any balls that would indicate a male, but worried it may be a herm, but as a newbie I really am not sure wtf I’m looking at :crazy_face: Sorry about the pics, my camera is a pos and does not have a setting for the flash to be always on so almost every shot is under LED lighting…I did get lucky and one shot did happen to shoot with the flash.

1 Like

Still a bit early to tell.
They should show one way or the other in the next week or so.
:v:

2 Likes

Bottom picture may show a pistil sticking out.

3 Likes

Good eye. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses…Kinda figured it might be a bit early to tell. I’ll jump back on here with an update next week :slight_smile:

I originally started out with 6 bag seed plants and had moved 4 outside a while back (2 in ground, and 2 in six gallon containers) That left me with 2 indoors in my tent and it’s been almost 3 weeks now since I switched the light over to 12/12…I had to chop the bigger and fuller of the two plants down four days ago because it was obviously a male. The one I am left with has always been the runt of the original litter of 6, and has been very slow to show any signs of flowering, but I think now it does look to be the girl I was hoping for. I also think the reason it has been so slow is because the ph of my runoff was low, about 5.0 yesterday when I got around to testing it. A newbie mistake in slacking when it came to checking ph of the runoff that I won’t make again. Flushed her with 8 gallons of plain tap water and the runoff now seems to be more in line with what I believe I should have (using test drops in a vial it was about 5.0 but is now looking to be 6.0) so hopefully she will perk right up now
Anyway, here are a few of shots from today. Anyone else agree that she is indeed a she?

1 Like

Congrats you’ve got a girl :+1::v:

2 Likes