Severe pH Dcrease in hydro

Here’s a copy of an email I sent to AN. Thought I’d put it here and see what you guys and gals think about my situation.

Hello,

I’m finding my pH around 5.1 to 5.2 each morning at the end of the 12 hour lights on period. I adjust it up to 6.2ish but it’s back down the next morning.

I’m using Grow, Micro, Bloom and all your supplements plus Sensi CalMag. I feed per the Budlabs chart and the instructions on the Sensi CalMag bottle.

I use RO water. I make up with 50% solution of everything. My reservoir is 65 to 67 degrees. Air temp is 80 to 83. I don’t know what my EC is. My reservoir level is going down so they’re drinking.

I’ve done a full res change to no avail. The pH will be stable for about 2 days then starts dropping again.

The leaves are showing some discoloration but not too severe. Flowering seems to be slow.

The pH drop started after about 3 weeks of flower but wasn’t very concerning at the time. It has progressively gotten worse.

This is my 5th grow using your products. This is the first time I’ve had this issue.